Finally! The 32GB has arrived!!!

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
So $400 more to own it and keep unlimited. Should probably wait and see what the HTC One will be like. Will be 32GB and probably cheaper plus I think I want the One more anyway.

I do like the design and build of the One. I wish the S4 was built like the One but the lack of a Micro SD steers me away. From what I've read, battery life is not as good as the S4.

Posted via Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just bought a S3 32gb with CM10.1 RC5 for $325.00 about 2 weeks ago. S4 16gm were running $525.00 - $600.00 and up but they will bargain. I think I will wait until the S4 32gb are on swappa.com or Samsung comes up with the DE in the 32gb. You guy just keep going on about the S4 32gb and I may have to order one from VZW

You know you want one. You can sell your S3 and recoup your money. God ahead......do it. :D

taylorz_412

Aug 28, 2011
Visit site
You know you want one. You can sell your S3 and recoup your money. God ahead......do it. :D

rasu3yzy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Mr.Willie

Mar 21, 2013
Visit site
I do like the design and build of the One. I wish the S4 was built like the One but the lack of a Micro SD steers me away. From what I've read, battery life is not as good as the S4.

Nothing wrong with the battery in the One. Day and a half to two days, depending on use. Yes, if I play some games I get less. I have also heard the S4 get less than the One. So who knows, and as long as you can last the day plus, does it really matter if one gets an hour or two more battery life ???

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Nothing wrong with the battery in the One. Day and a half to two days, depending on use. Yes, if I play some games I get less. I have also heard the S4 get less than the One. So who knows, and as long as you can last the day plus, does it really matter if one gets an hour or two more battery life ???

Not really, but when the battery dies on my S4 I can just switch in a new fully charged battery. I would have to sit and wait for the One to charge. I'm sure not everyone needs to do that, but I'm always in the hospital and I like to have my phone with me when I'm on the move.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BOSSY TEXAS CHICK

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Verizon's 32GB S4 - Three Times The Price Of LG Optimus G PRO's Price..Half The Performance....

Hey y'all!

Not wanting to offend any S4 owners out there, after all i was once an S-Sheep too : ) lol j/k S4 is a great phone, their BEST to date, but $299.00? It finally happened, Verizon has "just plain lost their mind"...lol

What you should REALLY do, or at least "check out" is go over to AT&T where they're having a blowout half price sale on LG Optimus G Pro ($99.00) which offers 32 GB internal and a slew of other features that are comparable or SURPASS the S4, and with the $200.00 savings pay your EFT and be done with Verizon once and for all...If AT&T is decent in your area, its a no-brainer, Verizon is still charging 2010 prices in 2013.

AND, if you're really lucky you can do what i did: Paid outright for the LG O G Pro....If T-Mobile has refarmed their 1900 spectrum in your area, you should check them out. I watched a trial (Jodi Arias) 8 hours a day last month and used 46GB (yes thats forty six gigabytes "46 Gigabytes" : ) of data on T-Mo's HSPA+ network last month and my bill was $70 bucks plus tax!

I was on Straight Talk for over a year but the threat of them "shutting me down" made me too nervous to use any real data, but now i use the LG OG Pro even at my house, the screen is soooooooooo bright, clear and pleasant to use and touch, and as fast as my home computers and laptops!

Just something for y'all to check out before plunking down $299.00 bucks to Verizon The Red Devil Network...lol

http://i1231.photobucket.com/albums/ee502/BTCsPhotos/LGOGPro_zpsf3feac44.png

BTC :-*

Last edited:

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Nope, but I am sometimes a heavy user and that is my concern.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
$50 isn't much for the extra peace of mind. That's a good deal. If this had been available when I bought the t-mobile 16, I might well have switched carriers just to get it.

I have to say though---now that I've put the 16gb into use, I'm convinced it is more than adequate for the vast majority as long as they are willing to invest in a card and aren't gamers. For the life of the phone--and I do tend to upgrade every 2 years---I don't think I'll have a problem. Paranoia still would've made me take the 32 for a mere $50 uptick, though! ;)

ctychick

Apr 26, 2010
Visit site
Verizon's 32GB S4 - Three Times The Price Of LG Optimus Price..Half The Performance....

Would totally go for that phone if AT&T was an option for me. Saw it in the store and was very impressed. Unfortunately AT&T gets more dropped calls near me and I'm also tied into our business plan on Verizon. :thumbdown::thumbdown:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

snookasnoo

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Verizon's 32GB S4 - Three Times The Price Of LG Optimus G PRO's Price..Half The Performance....

First Android users made silly comments about I sheep now it's S sheep....ok...I do find some Samsung owners rationalizations for their shortcomings to be silly too.
If that phone was on Verizon there is a good chance I would have one but it isn't.

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
My Gnex has been killing me. I've always heard that the VZW GNex was a bit slower, but mine has started really dragging at times. I've been limiting background processes to 4 just to try and stretch that 1 GB RAM as far as it can go.

phathands

Apr 4, 2013
Visit site
I had a feeling verizon wouldn't let us down :D

Sent from my GT-N8013 using AC Forums mobile app

HAHAHA Verizon is continually letting us down! They just have a special knack for pushing you right to the edge of changing carriers, then finally giving in.

Checkingout

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
Figures that the Red Empire would get the 32 GB after my 14 day trial! HA...oh well. Anyway, figure I will just keep the 16GB for a year or so and then pay cash for the next "big thing" prolly an "S5" or a "TWO" etc. I came from a Verizon Fascinate .... so even the 16GB S4 seems like a monster and has much more storage than I am accustomed too. That said, I would have gotten the 32GB if it was available! Cheers to all of you that score one!

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site

Broke down and ordered S4 today June 30 as it stands now says will ship July 3, 2013 but unless it ships early that day it won't go anywhere until July 5, 2013 as UPS does not work July 4, 2013. I would rather it ship FedEX anyway but I guess it will ship they way they ship it. I wanted it shipped to a store down the road so I could just stop in and pick it up after work but this VZW women said the store had to be within 50 miles of my home ZIP or they could not do that. I did it last year and no one said anything about that but she may have just said that so she could just get rid of me and move on to the next person or go on her smoke break so I get it delivered here to the RV park I am staying. If I am not here when they deliver I hope they leave it at the office and get a signature from them. If not I can go over to the UPS/FEDex office and pick it up. The office is not far from here.

Looks as though the S4 is not selling as well as the S3 sold as investors are not happy with Samsung S4 not an innovative phone as the S3 was last year.
Samsung Slides Equivalent of Sony as Galaxy S4 Sales Disappoint - Bloomberg Samsung needs to get busy with something more innovative for their flagship phone in the near future.