Find downloaded audio files on S9

jackerbes

Mar 6, 2018
Visit site
I have an S9 and download audiobooks from my local library usisng the Bibliotecha CloudLibrary app. I usually choose and check out books from my Mint Linux laptop and then they automatically show up on my phone too (same library account).

When I play an audiobook from my Mint Linux laptop it uses an app on the CloudLibrary page and downloads the audio stream from the library as I listen to it.

When I use the CloudLibrary app for Android to download audiobooks to my cell phone it indicates I am getting *.mp3 files and I think they are saved somewhere on my cell phone.

I can play books back from my phone without a internet connection so I think they are on the phone somewhere. But I'll be darned if I can find them.

Is there a way to find them on the phone and/or to see where they are being saved on the phone as they are downloaded?

I use the My Files app to look at the contents of my phone and the microSD card in it. If there is a better app for doing this I'll install it.

Jack

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I have an S9 and download audiobooks from my local library usisng the Bibliotecha CloudLibrary app. I usually choose and check out books from my Mint Linux laptop and then they automatically show up on my phone too (same library account).

When I play an audiobook from my Mint Linux laptop it uses an app on the CloudLibrary page and downloads the audio stream from the library as I listen to it.

When I use the CloudLibrary app for Android to download audiobooks to my cell phone it indicates I am getting *.mp3 files and I think they are saved somewhere on my cell phone.

I can play books back from my phone without a internet connection so I think they are on the phone somewhere. But I'll be darned if I can find them.

Is there a way to find them on the phone and/or to see where they are being saved on the phone as they are downloaded?

I use the My Files app to look at the contents of my phone and the microSD card in it. If there is a better app for doing this I'll install it.

Jack
You checked in my files download? Also check in my files internal storage.
One last thing also in settings in my files enable hidden files .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xak47d