flash superclean 2.4?

putney1477

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
ok so I think I'm doing this right. I've just downloaded superclean 2.4 to my desktop. Now I flash it with odin? right? I'm running EB01 superclean 2.1

thats is?

I have already backed everything up with TiBackup

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
ok so I think I'm doing this right. I've just downloaded superclean 2.4 to my desktop. Now I flash it with odin? right? I'm running EB01 superclean 2.1

thats is?

I have already backed everything up with TiBackup

No, you flash it through red cwm. And please post single questions in the related thread which would be this one:
http://forum.androidcentral.com/ver...om-dl09-super-clean-0-4-eb01-2-4-updated.html

No need to start a whole new thread to get one question answered. Thank you.

Reactions: putney1477

Landshark

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
oh ok, thanks

sorry

No problem. Just trying to help everyone and 1)The person who started the topic thread keep tabs on it to answer questions; 2)There are other members interested in that topic reading the thread and they may be able to help and others looking through the thread who have the same question as you will get the answer without the same question being asked numerous times; and 3) Other threads that are an ongoing topic do not get pushed to a back page and are easier to find. All the members here are great at sharing info, it just gets a little jumbled some times. Thanks.

If you haven't had a chance to you can read up on the forums guide. On the top of the page in the blue string of threads separated by a > click on Android Forums, scroll almost all the way to the bottom, click on Android Central Meta, then click on Android Central Forums FAQ's. Lots of good info in there on how to search the forums, best ways to post replies, etc. Really helped me get the most out of the forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poopiexyz