Roosterman

Apr 3, 2011
Visit site
He had the phone working after it which other than he got some pixels on screen remove and he pulled the camera sensor it booted up okay ...lol
As he was reassembling the phone, I figured he got it working again based on his over-the-top loquacious description of the quality of tech needed to be able to do it. :)

Reactions: Bkdodger1

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
It handled well and especially like the part when he rubs the dirt into inside screen and hinge ...also bend test was good ...

Overall the Flip line has done quite well in Zach's testing... they are surprisingly well built for what feels like a thin, slightly delicate folding phone. His test of the 3 is one of the main reasons I bought it. I have no doubt it will last me just fine hardware wise 😉

But I do expect to be putting a few screen protectors (minimum) on it 😄

Reactions: Bkdodger1

Bkdodger1

Jun 27, 2019
Visit site
Overall the Flip line has done quite well in Zach's testing... they are surprisingly well built for what feels like a thin, slightly delicate folding phone. His test of the 3 is one of the main reasons I bought it. I have no doubt it will last me just fine hardware wise

But I do expect to be putting a few screen protectors (minimum) on it
Yes I'm very comfortable with the phone and using it normal I never baby it... I think they've done a great job with them of course there's always some issues for some people unfortunately but that can happen with a lot of phones

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maryjay