Football talk ( NFL/COLLEGE)

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Finally time for football..... talk, gloat, or rant. All is good because my Rams and my Sooners are going to kill this season

what do gay bears and the world series have in common...... no cubs

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
Steelers and eagles fan here and both my teams lost their first pre season game this weekend smh. I'm just glad football season is here and I can't wait to see what my teams do this season:cool:

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk 4

AaronSmart

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
At least they didn't sign qb Freeman. That would of thrown their setup even more out of whack.

Stick with Pryor for this yr and next, don't draft a qb and you can be sitting decent.

But like the Browns will probably do, and waste a 1st or 2nd pick on a qb, that's what's killing those teams. As well as Jacksonville etc

Sent via the Note 3

anon(631531)

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
At least they didn't sign qb Freeman. That would of thrown their setup even more out of whack.

Stick with Pryor for this yr and next, don't draft a qb and you can be sitting decent.

But like the Browns will probably do, and waste a 1st or 2nd pick on a qb, that's what's killing those teams. As well as Jacksonville etc

Sent via the Note 3

The Raiders made a dumb move, years ago, when they passed on Brady Quinn and took that tub of lard Jamarcus Russell. :(

Relletti

Trusted Member
Feb 3, 2013
Visit site
I can't wait for some football this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the Panthers / Niners game.

Sent from my Galaxy S IV

WeAreAllUnique

Sep 9, 2014
Visit site
For college football, anyone but Alabama! I despise Saban (arrogant douchbag) as well as the stereotypical Alabama fan (live in the state, they're mostly Rednecks/trailer trash and obnoxious just like you hear on the Paul Finebaum show!). Been following LSU this year and a big fan of Leonard Fournette, a beast at running back! Ohio State is looking good too! :)

OSU needs to get their QB situation under control. As far as Peyton Manning, I think he may be done after this year.

Note in my house!