Force Close when receiving a phone call

urushiol

May 3, 2010
Visit site
All is still well with me I just grabbed the appropriate APKS from fresh rom 2.1.2 for the voice input stuff, and ADB pushed them. They were absent in my original download I had of IcedHoneyBun. No worries

I have loaded up SetCPU, running only one profile to start with, 245-768:"OnDemand" Well so how things go =D

urushiol

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to call this a 100% fix on the phone call FC, I have went quite some time now, and I'm comfortable calling this case closed =D

Thanks go to Beezy for editing the kernel and making the update.zip, Darch for modding the kernel to fix the FC on phone call and resolve lockup on wifi tether stop, and to Toast for giving us the source code to this kernel.

Will post modded versions on XDA-Developers for testing on Fresh and Damage based roms, thanks again to Beezy for creating those as well.

:cool:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
I'm going to call this a 100% fix on the phone call FC, I have went quite some time now, and I'm comfortable calling this case closed =D

Thanks go to Beezy for editing the kernel and making the update.zip, Darch for modding the kernel to fix the FC on phone call and resolve lockup on wifi tether stop, and to Toast for giving us the source code to this kernel.

Will post modded versions on XDA-Developers for testing on Fresh and Damage based roms, thanks again to Beezy for creating those as well.

:cool:

Big thanks to you guys too for hanging in there till we got it fixed.Glad i could be of help.

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
no, really...thank you. i'm running OC, with wireless tether capability, and like you said in another post, my hero is much more badass now. It is now a very viable alternative to the EVO, saving me a few hundred clams. I'm lovin it thanks beezy.

rynomite

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
EASY FIX

My Hero was force closing on incoming calls and I ran a logcat to see what error was being reported.

Turns out the default ringtone was the issue. All I had to do to fix was to change the ringtone. For those still having this issue, I would recommend going into settings and change your ringtone, reboot; see if this fixes the problem before worrying with setcpu or your kernel.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware