Force Close when receiving a phone call

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
just flashed it. will report results. I'm going out of town in a few weeks, will be interesting to try the wireless tether while on the road (Netflix road trip lol).

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
just flashed it. will report results. I'm going out of town in a few weeks, will be interesting to try the wireless tether while on the road (Netflix road trip lol).

Haha. I can say my battery and signal have been way better then ever before,but everyone can have diffferent results;)

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Still doing it (FC on receipt of a call, and not downloading text messages). Should I set the settings lower for charging?

chompy

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
Profiles>Profiles on> Charging: 480 Max, 245 Min (After I lowered it); Sleep/Standby: 480 Max,122 Min; Failsafe 614 Max, 480 Min.

CPU Governor: On Demand, Auto Refresh, Set on Boot

Last edited:

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Profiles>Profiles on> Charging: 537 Max, 245 Min (After I lowered it); Sleep/Standby: 480 Max,122 Min; Failsafe 614 Max, 480 Min.

CPU Governor: On Demand, Auto Refresh, Set on Boot

I would think its todo with the 122 i wouldn't go that low,bump it up a little and see how it does.
*Edit stock doesn't go below 128 if i remember right.

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Still doin it

Your phone just don't won't you to talk on it.lol.j/k
i would try going with jkap setting or use the one rufflez posted;)

245760 min
480000 max on sleep

614400 min
768000 max awake

I use these most the time and mine's pretty snappy.

urushiol

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I have experienced this problem with all sense roms using the #89 toast kernel for the hero(FreshRom, FreshToast, Aloysius, DamageControl, Hunnybun, etc), regardless of SetCPU/overclock widget settings. I even tried locking it at 245-245, or 518-518, and also 768-768.

I used darchstar's DarchDroid (v2.6.4/v2.6.5) for about 2 weeks overclocked to 768 with no FCs.

Im going to try 2 things.

***One is to try the old #65 kernel, which I think lacks BFS or compcache, or both, I don't recall which. See if that does anything.

***Also, I don't think its compatible, but I'm ballzy(crazy)(and don't know enough to know whether it will work without trying it), so I'm also going to try switching out for darch's kernel if the above doesn't work.

And if none of these works, I'll try going back to the HTC kernel =P

EDIT: PS, Has anyone be able to replicate this issue with the phone unlocked? So far I can only reproduce this if the phone is locked, it doesn't have to be asleep, just locked. I wonder if it could be a conflict of sorts with the HTC lockscreen, as darch's rom worked so great, but uses vanilla lock. I might have to flashed to the DEodexed version so get rid of the HTClockscreen, and see what happens =D

Last edited:

urushiol

May 3, 2010
Visit site
I tryed to get a logcat, but the screen scrolls so fast, I'm not sure how to capture it, I'm just in CMD and typing adb logcat, then rightclick>>Copy, then right click paste at pastebins, the info just rolls off the screen, almost instantly, so I hope I caught anything important.

http://pastebin.com/RQNsXajH

beezy

Feb 27, 2010
Visit site
Those are the settings I had. Dunno what's goin on.
I'm kind of at a lose to tell what to try next.I'm going to try and edit somethings to see if that might help.

I tryed to get a logcat, but the screen scrolls so fast, I'm not sure how to capture it, I'm just in CMD and typing adb logcat, then rightclick>>Copy, then right click paste at pastebins, the info just rolls off the screen, almost instantly, so I hope I caught anything important.

Bash | D/CallNotifier( 169): SignalI - Lockoncalltoast89kernel2 - RQNsXajH - Pastebin.com

if you can get me a copy of the boot.img that was working for you then ill try to edit to boot/run.It might be helpful to people like chompy that are having problems.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MansiDaware