Found on Etsy Gear S3 Charging cradle.

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Do you see any pros to this cradle vs the OEM?
This cradle holds the actual charging unit. A lot of people (including myself) like the way it looks on the display at the store.. So this stands orientates it that way.

Last edited:

TB-1599

Apr 27, 2014
Visit site
Re: Found on Etsy Gear S3 Charging cradle. (updated with pictures of product in hand.)

Ok so I just received the cradle in the mail yesterday. I took a few pictures. In general for the price it's totally worth it. It has a nice wide base which leaves it sturdy on my night stand. The cradle holds the charger very,very well, (that sucker is not coming out anytime soon). It puts the watch a great angle so it's easy to see. The only thing wrong, (and this is a nitpick) the small hole that is for the indicator light of the charger is shift slightly to the left. So the light doesn't really show through. This can be fix with a small drill bit a small round file and a sheet of fine grit sand paper. If you are not concerned about the light then no adjustments are needed. ( I did contact the seller to let them know. An adjustment to the 3D printing may need to be made..) Here are some pictures.

(straight out of the package)

(spot for the indicator light)

(the bottom even has small pads)

(picture taken slightly to the side all set up)

(Front view :You can see where the hole was set a little to far to the left. But a little sanding and it's fine.)

So I would would get this stand even with the small little issue. (Like I said I told the seller so hopefully he can make the appropriate adjustment). It is totally worth the 15.00