Free or discounted upgrade for sprint s20, s20+, s20 ultra

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I wrote this in another thread but figured I'd make a post for those Sprint customers that are in the same situation and mindset I was in.

After putting off buying a S20 ultra, I was going to wait for the note 20 ultra or just buy a mid-range due to dissatisfaction with prices and lack of features to justify the price of new flagship phones.

Well, I read an article today, talking about how Tmobile is giving Sprint customers with non s20 series 5g phones a free upgrade to take advantage of the Tmobile 5g because sprints 5g will be disconnected. I have a note 9, which is not a 5g phone, but I went on the Sprint site and low and behold, they offered it to me!

PEOPLE I JUST GOT A FREE S20 ULTRA! It's called the Tmobile 5g experience upgrade or something.

Proof! 20200423_162948.jpeg20200423_163420.jpegScreenshot_20200423-163914_Gmail.jpeg

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site
I wrote this in another thread but figured I'd make a post for those Sprint customers that are in the same situation and mindset I was in.

After putting off buying a S20 ultra, I was going to wait for the note 20 ultra or just buy a mid-range due to dissatisfaction with prices and lack of features to justify the price of new flagship phones.

Well, I read an article today, talking about how Tmobile is giving Sprint customers with non s20 series 5g phones a free upgrade to take advantage of the Tmobile 5g because sprints 5g will be disconnected. I have a note 9, which is not a 5g phone, but I went on the Sprint site and low and behold, they offered it to me!

PEOPLE I JUST GOT A FREE S20 ULTRA! It's called the Tmobile 5g experience upgrade or something.

Proof! View attachment 319651View attachment 319652View attachment 319653

Whoa I'm about to do this lol

Oscar Maradiaga

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Did you have sprint already and what phone did you have??

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I can imagine that has a lot to do with it, along with the fact that already sold 5g phones that are not an S20 variant, will work on the T-Mobile 5g network.
Wow! That's awesome they are doing that. Customer retention has to be a big concern for them.

Peter Scooze

Dec 18, 2019
Visit site

That's really awesome. In love my ultra but would love it more if it was free. Lol. despite all the complaints you read about , it's a great phone. Enjoy

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Good to know! I have heard many complaints but also praises. Despite all the negatives, the general consensus is it's in every category the best phone Samsung has ever made. It's just having some issues living up to the hype. That's what happens when you throw in everything but the kitchen sink into a device and charge $1399.00+.

For the price I had to pay, I'm literally loosing nothing. Even ordered my case and screen protector using my Samsung cashback rewards , so even they were technically free! So I won't be complaining!
That's really awesome. In love my ultra but would love it more if it was free. Lol. despite all the complaints you read about , it's a great phone. Enjoy

buzzy3970

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Wow a free S20 ultra for trading in the note 9? That's a steal. Read the article yesterday and was going to post for sprint customers, but it didn't mention a hefty discount like that. That's awesome.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Yes, I wasn't expecting it either, I always go on the site to see if anything's on sale mainly I was looking at the note 10 plus to see if it was discounted yet, which it wasn't but then I went to the s20, S20 plus and S20 ultra and they all were free. The last time I had looked, about 4 days ago they were $10 a month, I think if you were adding a line, but you didn't have to add a line today.
Wow a free S20 ultra for trading in the note 9? That's a steal. Read the article yesterday and was going to post for sprint customers, but it didn't mention a hefty discount like that. That's awesome.

Joshua_Muldoon

Aug 20, 2016
Visit site

Nice to see! Just switched my Visible line over to Sprint's SWAC plan since it's the Plus plan for only $30 a month plus taxes. I purchased an S20+ last night as well, and was wondering, how fast was your device shipped? They state free next day shipping on their site so I'd assume I'd get it by Wednesday but just making sure this is similar to what you experienced.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Well I ordered mine Thursday afternoon, got the shipping notice Friday afternoon, it arrived in the sorting facility near me Saturday morning but didn't deliver until Monday evening.
Nice to see! Just switched my Visible line over to Sprint's SWAC plan since it's the Plus plan for only $30 a month plus taxes. I purchased an S20+ last night as well, and was wondering, how fast was your device shipped? They state free next day shipping on their site so I'd assume I'd get it by Wednesday but just making sure this is similar to what you experienced.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power