From BB Storm1 to Droid

DeeMat

Jan 2, 2010
Visit site
Made the jump and could not be happier. Funny how I now have more time to do things rather than worry about issues, whether a leak will fix any of the many issues (while introducing new ones), etc.

This is the way a phone should be. Look forward to hanging around here.

chuckz28

Nov 11, 2009
Visit site
There isn't one thing I miss about the storm. It was the best phone I ever had at the time but the longer I had it the more my anger grew toward it, since being on the Droid I haven't looked back. It isn't even in the same class. So many little things just make it leaps and bounds better.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
Congrats on you switching over to Droid territory!
Yes it's really nice not having to do a basic battery pull four times a day.;)

joansin

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
I came from the BlackBerry Storm conversion myself. I do miss copy and past from my BB, but all around glad I made the move. LOVE MY DROID

TheSultan

Jan 20, 2010
Visit site
I too am a BB convert--though haven't jumped yet cause my upgrade is still to approach....

However, I had the Storm for about 2 weeks (and numerous other BBs). I believe the Storm is the worst piece of electronics ever sold--the Pearl would've even been better!! :D Glad you're liking the Droid though..

mrwashy#AC

Nov 13, 2009
Visit site
I'm probably one of the few that rarely had issues with my Storm I. But when I got the discount ad from the big V and tried the Droid, I never looked back.

doc 7

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
I to have switched from the storm to the Droid. While I've only had it for aweek I'm seeing a vast improvement in many areas though bb has and still does email. Best but not much else so glad to be here.