Galaxy S10 promotions

Kilroy672

Jan 30, 2016
Visit site
It's that time of year to start thinking about what will Samsung do this year for promotions to leer people into buying the S10. As the last few years they have been giving away SD cards and last year it was a wireless headphones and Fortnite with the Note 9. I still wish they would offer a smartwatch of some sort. I for one would like that. I'm going to say this year again it will be a SD card or a wireless charger. What do you guys think or hope it will be?

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
You're going to think I'm nuts but the VR headset I think would still be good, or else a 360 camera or a zoom lens that you can attach to the device

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes I believe it is and I think that's a good deal

Well I hope Samsung gives them away at launch date along with the $550 me and my husband should be getting for our phones. What is this device insights thing I keep reading about where you can refer 3 people for surveys and maybe get a phone?

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Well I hope Samsung gives them away at launch date along with the $550 me and my husband should be getting for our phones. What is this device insights thing I keep reading about where you can refer 3 people for surveys and maybe get a phone?

Wow $550 for the phone you have is a good deal, I don't know about the referral program it's the first I hear of it

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
Yes I thought 550 was a great deal and can't wait to get the S10 plus. I almost was going to wait for the 5G one coming March 29th but it looks too big and tall for my small hands that is why I sold my note 8 to get the 9 plus. And I read the 5G one will be expensive but a 5000 battery sounds great. But I have 35 now and 40 or 41 will be good on the 10 plus. I've read 4000 and I've seen 4100 which beats out the Note 9 by 100.

hasasimo

May 3, 2014
Visit site
It seems the Galaxy Buds offer will be limited to a few markets. Wouldn't surprise me if the US isn't one of them. Just as well for me, as I decided to go with the B&O E8 for my truly wireless earbuds.

i'd prefer a Galaxy Watch, even though I have a Gear S3. I'd sell one of them. But to be honest, I don't think they'll be giving away anything as valuable as the buds or the watch. Anything's possible though.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I have a Gear S3 and I like how you will be able to charge the watch on the phone. I won these one by one earbuds in a contest a long time ago and a piece just broke off of them and I'd like some wireless ones never heard of B&O E8. But to charge the galaxy buds with your phone to sounds cool. The reverse wireless charging, I just can't wait for this phone.

JHBThree

Feb 15, 2012
Visit site
It seems the Galaxy Buds offer will be limited to a few markets. Wouldn't surprise me if the US isn't one of them. Just as well for me, as I decided to go with the B&O E8 for my truly wireless earbuds.

i'd prefer a Galaxy Watch, even though I have a Gear S3. I'd sell one of them. But to be honest, I don't think they'll be giving away anything as valuable as the buds or the watch. Anything's possible though.

They gave away a gear fit 2 with the Note 7, and Gear 360s with some of the S9s I believe, so its possible.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I did Best Buy for my 9 plus and don't remember getting anything well they did give me a free case cause of something not working in their system I forgot now. But I would really like the earbuds. Someone posted a link from phone arena about Best Buy giving $650 over Samsung $550 but you have to do 24 month installments I don't want to do that We want to just buy the unlocked outright minus our $550.

jlangner

Oct 9, 2016
Visit site
Price for S10 plus is a little cheaper than I expected at $1000, I had read several places saying $1100-$1200 and US will get the buds. So if trade in and get $550 credit and buds, not bad.

Rose4uKY

May 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited can't wait! I was waiting the buds too. Are they making newer fast Wireless charges now that this will support higher watts?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanicinfotech