Galaxy S4 how do I add a Hotmail account

Mayra429

Mar 26, 2014
Visit site
I can't add my Hotmail account to my phone using the regular app that the phone offers. I called my carrier tmobile and the told me that the phone doesn't support it, is this true? The told me just to download the outlook app, but i would like to have all my email account in one place.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central :)
What app are you using? I believe my S4 came with a G-Mail and an E-Mail app, with only the latter supporting Hotmail.

danhartman26

Nov 6, 2010
Visit site
I can't add my Hotmail account to my phone using the regular app that the phone offers. I called my carrier tmobile and the told me that the phone doesn't support it, is this true? The told me just to download the outlook app, but i would like to have all my email account in one place.

Install the Outlook come app. I found that to be the best option for Hotmail accounts.

Posted via Android Central App on my VZW LG GPad 8.3 LTE

wjeffries

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Install the Outlook come app. I found that to be the best option for Hotmail accounts.

Posted via Android Central App on my VZW LG GPad 8.3 LTE

I agree. Microsoft replaced the Hotmail service with Outlook. The Outlook app lets you have multiple accounts using Hotmail.com, Live.com and Outlook.com. I currently have three accounts. You can get the Outlook app in the Play Store.

wjeffries

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Yes, this app works, but I was only able to add one email account. I can't figure out how to add a second.
Any ideas ?
Thanks.
You need to add the account through your phone's System Settings. Just go Accounts and select Add Account. You will then have the option to select which type of account you are adding. In this case select add an Outlook.com account. From there just enter your email address and password to create the account. Do this for each Hotmail account you need to add.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlossinsurance