Galaxy S6 Case roundup

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Here are the top 6 cases for the S6 from the blog: Top 6 best cases for Samsung Galaxy S6 | Android Central

Even though i don't have an S6, I have had both Otterboxes on other devices. I think my preference is the Commuter. I do like taking my phone out of it's case nightly, so ease of disassembly is something I look for.

I have lately been a repeat buyer of the Body Glove shock suit: ShockSuit Cases | iPhone 4/4s, 5c, 5/5s, HTC One (M8), Galaxy S3, S4, S5 | Body Glove Mobile

Easy to take apart, built-in screen protector, durable, and has saved my phone from several 18" falls and one at 3.5'.

Sound off below about what case you are using and why.

nelamvr6

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
Hard for me to believe that there are 2 Otterbox cases, and the only Spigen is NOT the Neo Hybrid.

I don't think much of this list. I'd at least include the Seidio Dilex and the Spigen Neo Hybrid, and there should always be a 1 Otterbox limit.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I am not surprised that there are two Otterbox cases as they do a great job of protection which is the primary function of a case but they allow the device to be in pristine condition. Having used both since 2006 or so, I have come to,rely on the Defender with its three layer protection for all my Galaxy devices. The GS6 Defender is by far the slimmest and most compact to date. Please check out my YouTube review. It gives the device which is very light a solid, premium feel.

what5k

Jun 4, 2015
Visit site
I bought the casemate naked case. It's alright, shows off my phone but covers up the metal trim. I'm ordering tempered glass covers and am considering something to protect the camera lens, have you guys seen anything like that?

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I tried the Baseus one, but it interferes with GPS terribly. The small fabric covering on the inside of the aluminum was not enough to prevent this.

I like the looks of the X-Doria one, the blue on a black S6 would look good I bet, but all of those bumpers are overpriced. T
Did you try the Rhino bumper?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky