galaxy tab s7 or S7+ for young students

newcoco

Jul 30, 2021
Visit site
It is my first time to get a tab. I need it for my 8 yrs old kid to use in school
(for e-books , online lessons, quizzes,etc)

I was planning to get tab s7+ since it is big enough and will make an environment almost near to a laptop , which she has been using.

But I am afraid that it would be big for her in terms of handling and wether it is convenient visually to use it for reading for long time.

appreciate any help.
Thanks

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! The Tab S7 is certainly a powerhouse of a tablet, but it's also quite pricey. Have you considered the Tab A7? Much more affordable, and reviews have been quite good.

You might want to consider the Lenovo Chromebook Duet or the similar ASUS Chromebook Flip CM3 as an alternative. I have the Duet, and it's an excellent versatile device that can act as both a Chromebook laptop and a decent Android tablet. Great value as well, starting at <$250.

o4liberty

Dec 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the regular 7 and my 7 year old granddaughter uses it all the time and she loves it. The colors pop on the screen and she can't believe how nice it is.

monsieurms

Sep 30, 2011
Visit site
It is my first time to get a tab. I need it for my 8 yrs old kid to use in school
(for e-books , online lessons, quizzes,etc)

I was planning to get tab s7+ since it is big enough and will make an environment almost near to a laptop , which she has been using.

But I am afraid that it would be big for her in terms of handling and wether it is convenient visually to use it for reading for long time.

appreciate any help.
Thanks

The 7plus, which I have, is amazingly light and easy to handle for something so massive in theory. Still, for an 8 year old that is quite a beast. You really need to have a hands-on experience with it before you buy it for someone that young

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
2fedes