[GB][2.11.605.0][Sense3.5]BAMF SoaB v0.5

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
hey guys it's been a while. (bc i started law school and it's a ridiculous amount of work). so i've been out of the game (sorry i havent been able to keep up with anything). anyway, i have an hour off right now (for the first time in forever) so i figured i'd jump back in for a sec. i flashed bamf forever about a week ago (if you can believe it, i was still using gingeritis 3d beta 6). forever is pretty rad but the battery life... anyway, just saw that this has come out (thanks for the links sf) so i figure i'll flash this, as long as my battery life is shot, it may as well be the newest and shiniest s+++ available.

so just wanted to say whats up! hopefully i can pop back in more often, its hard tho bc school is killing me. ill be around over the breaks tho (xmas, thanksgiving)

glad to see AC forums going strong - peace
-z

Awesome....i'm back in school finishing up some GE stuff to get to law school by this time next year congrats man that is awesome.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Jul 19, 2011
Visit site
SF DINC, thanx again for the rom......"I'm lovin it", also thanx for the kernel, I'm @ oc 16000 on interactivex, this just doesn't get any better, fyi the camcorder does work if u don't switch between camera & camcorder, it works if u exit 1 then open the other....but again thanx.

Last edited:

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
SF DINC, thanx again for the rom......"I'm lovin it", also thanx for the kernel, I'm @ oc 16000 on interactivex, this just doesn't get any better, fyi the camcorder does work if u don't switch between camera & camcorder, it works if u exit 1 then open the other....but again thanx.

Thank the guys st BAMF.....LOL....just the middle man spreading information....those guys are amazing and this is ALL their hard work for us flash addicts to enjoy!!!

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
hey guys it's been a while. (bc i started law school and it's a ridiculous amount of work). so i've been out of the game (sorry i havent been able to keep up with anything). anyway, i have an hour off right now (for the first time in forever) so i figured i'd jump back in for a sec. i flashed bamf forever about a week ago (if you can believe it, i was still using gingeritis 3d beta 6). forever is pretty rad but the battery life... anyway, just saw that this has come out (thanks for the links sf) so i figure i'll flash this, as long as my battery life is shot, it may as well be the newest and shiniest s+++ available.

so just wanted to say whats up! hopefully i can pop back in more often, its hard tho bc school is killing me. ill be around over the breaks tho (xmas, thanksgiving)

-z

Good to hear! This place needs you around more often, but it seems you got your priorities straight. Good luck with everything.

nate44

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Thank the guys st BAMF.....LOL....just the middle man spreading information....those guys are amazing and this is ALL their hard work for us flash addicts to enjoy!!!

Geez, I bet your battery life is pretty crappy with that setting

and don't let SF Dinc fool you, he's THE middle man ;)

neoterixx64

Oct 14, 2010
Visit site

-z

Law school sucks. I am in my 3rd year.

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just an FYI there has been an update :)

Changelogs:

v0.713
Gave up on the Camera. It's going to need kernel work. I'll try to work out a patch to downgrade to another camera.
Charm nonsense removed. Should help with battery.
No more FC on Settings Shortcuts
Removed all the non-functional Pen settings/apps.
Weather now defaults to Farenheit.
Baked in Screenshots - Thanks Ihtfp69!
FM Radio working
Added Accurate battery - Framework Courtesy of Adrynalyne, images courtesy of Ihtf69
Workaround for Picasa - see notes.
VVM should now install from market.
Couple of other minor annoyances fixed

mclarryjr

Retired Moderator
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
I download setcpu how do I set it to save some more battery with newest SOAB?

I also installed the imo kernel.

You could underclock using setcpu on the main screen which and make sure you check to apply on boot and or under the profile tab under clock during certain phone stages i.e. when charging, screen off....

I have a few profiles set up and have turned down the cpu but I over clock to 1.4 at boot to boost overall performance.