Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Now I'll have to wait impatiently till it arrives. It took me hard drill to hook me on the chair to not get too excited and that there is still time for it to be shipped (read 04/01) and then there is this news that shipments are received early. Arrgghhhh #LoveforGadgets!!!!

datgoldmember

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Did you get an email when it shipped or did it just show up at your doorstep? Just wondering...I have an April 1st shipping date also.

My status on the Samsung promotion website still says approved as it did yesterday after I received the email with the Netflix code. No tracking info at all and the door bell rang around 12noon est today and it was FedEx delivering the VR. I'm with T-Mobile

Posted via the Android Central App

usaeagle

Jul 14, 2015
Visit site
Yes on t-mobile. Did not receive any shipping notification. The status link still says Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: 4/1/2016..A good surprise!!!

digital312

Jun 18, 2010
Visit site
Samsung S7 Edge Gear VR Promo Shipped and Delivered!

got an email this morning Promo Gear VR had shipped finally got around to check tracking and it's at home waiting for me to get home from work was delivered today! :cool:samsung.png

raphyp

Mar 7, 2012
Visit site
When I ordered the watch about a week ago ( right after they came back from sold out), the email I got said that I they recieved the info for the VR and bundle. I emailed them right away. JUST now (about a week ) they notified me that yes I did order the watch. I guess the acknowledgement email was generic and said VR for everyone.
BTW which version of the watch are they giving away- the BT or the connected one ?

terryb99

Feb 6, 2015
Visit site
Verizon s2 submitted on the 11th now shows "Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date estimate: Pending"

Mine is exactly the same..
First submitted March 8, first email response March 9,
Asking for Gear S2

Anyone hear what version we are getting?

cd247

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got my promo approved Monday. They said April 4th as expected ship date. Luckily, I received my Gear VR yesterday and it's pretty cool.

Galaxy S7 Edge: Silver Titanium

abechols2

Mar 24, 2016
Visit site
so for those of you that have received your VR, i know they came via fedex..what type of shipping though?..ground? overnight?.. mine says it shipped yesterday with a arrival date of the 29th..the one day all of this conning week i can't wait around for it ..ugh.

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Any reason for that?

my guess is they were the first to ship the phones, so therefore the first to be able to submit the claims, and they also needed to get the netflix promo codes out, which may have triggered having their VR's set up to ship.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowbear