Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

xjdriver

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else with a 4/1 estimated ship date not receive their VR yet? Looks like most of them are shipping from Indiana, still waiting next door in Ohio. Submitted 3/9, approved 3/22, estimated ship date 4/1.

jdouglas22

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure of this has been answered yet. Has anyone that submitted claim for the S2 on or after 3/11 received shipping info or received their watch yet. Just curious. I contacted prize logic and the responded with " give it a few more days " until shipping info is uploaded. My submission was approved on 3/24 and I have had the same shipping date pending for almost 2 weeks now. Nothing in FedEx manager either.

Posted via the Android Central App

I submitted for the s2 on 3/11, for two of them. I went to the Samsung site on 4/2 and it said expected delivery date on 4/8. I then went to the FedEx delivery site and it said a label was created and that it was expected to ship out and be delivered on 4/5. Is the delivery date 4/5 or 4/8?! I went to the FedEx site today and it still says label created.

Last edited:

Sean John416

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Anyone else with a 4/1 estimated ship date not receive their VR yet? Looks like most of them are shipping from Indiana, still waiting next door in Ohio. Submitted 3/9, approved 3/22, estimated ship date 4/1.

Submitted my 2 claims on 3/10 for the S2s and still says approved pending ship date no email yet called 2 different times and they say both are approved just waiting on ship dates. Something about they're shipping them out in batches per claim dates hoping I get a email or something stating ship dates soon!

Jared2004

Mar 9, 2016
Visit site
Submitted my 2 claims on 3/10 for the S2s and still says approved pending ship date no email yet called 2 different times and they say both are approved just waiting on ship dates. Something about they're shipping them out in batches per claim dates hoping I get a email or something stating ship dates soon!

They're shipping them out in batches but they don't make sense in how they're shipping them. People with later submission dates have received already or being shipped while people with early submission dates wait in limbo.

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Mine was just delivered. Not home to get it, but watched Mr. FedEx on my security cameras.

Sean John416

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Exactly my thoughts! I'm getting pretty irritated with that too seeing people who submitted claims after I have already getting them or at least ship dates! I've probably had this same status of ship date pending for over 2- 1/2 weeks now.

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
I submitted mine on 3/11 the day i got the phone for the s2. Fedex told me a label was created on Saturday the 2nd, but no action since then. Who knows when they will decide to take the package to be shipped

Aushoj

Apr 5, 2016
Visit site
Submitted my claim(s) 3/9 for two(2) gear s2 watches. Recived e-mail from prizelogic same day

3/16 Samsung promotions website updated status to: “Submission Approved. Preparing for Shipment. Shipping Date Estimate: Pending”

4/5 No change in status from 3/16

I am willing to believe that the purchase of two galaxy S7 resulting in a double claim for two s2s has fried the little brains of the Prizelogic minions working in the that warehouse in Arizona

Anyone out there receive two(2) Gear S2 watches from the promotion yet?

jdouglas22

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
I submitted mine on 3/11 the day i got the phone for the s2. Fedex told me a label was created on Saturday the 2nd, but no action since then. Who knows when they will decide to take the package to be shipped

We're in the same boat! But the Samsung site says delivery for Friday. Whereas fedex estimated delivery by today, but it still shows up only as label created. I guess they estimate a delivery time based on when a label was created.

sfld

Apr 4, 2015
Visit site
We're in the same boat! But the Samsung site says delivery for Friday. Whereas fedex estimated delivery by today, but it still shows up only as label created. I guess they estimate a delivery time based on when a label was created.

ya samsung site still says pending. the messed up part is i cant even sign up for delivery manager it wont let me, so i have no tracking number, fedex cant give you tracking numbers, so i have to call every few hours and give them my address to see if they show movement lol FUN

chrisdaman77

Mar 29, 2016
Visit site
So just got off the phone with prizelogic. They confirmed again that I do in fact have 2 s2's coming but they don't know when. I mentioned the fact that others who submitted after me have received theirs or have them en route. He said he had heard that and does not understand what the fulfillment center is doing. As a side note I was able to get right through with only about a 30 second wait. Was very surprised. I guess just sit and wait.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
justinedwards