Gear VR Promotion Success/Failure Thread: please post whether you are successful ...

ZMc1834

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Got my S7 Edge on 3/3. Sent my claim on 3/4.

Got this in my email later that day:
"Thanks, we've received your Offer claim for The Gear VR Offer!
Once we've approved your Offer Claim Form, we’ll send you a confirmation email*.

Please allow approximately 4 - 6 weeks for review of your Offer Claim Submission. "

Currently waiting...havent gotten any update email yet. Hopefully it goes through.

You can check the status on the samsungpromotions.com website.

Posted via the Android Central App

echo_808

May 12, 2013
Visit site
thanks.

I checked mines. What does "Fulfillment pending" mean? Does that mean I didnt send them the correct receipt (which the T-Mobile rep gave me)

hksscom

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
After getting my initial submission rejected 24 hours after submission (due to "Invalid Location code"), I re-submitted 2 days later. Today, status changed to "Fulfillment pending." Yay!

VZW S7 Edge, requested Gear VR promo

jian9007

Jul 1, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile is who I ordered the phone from and my status on Samsung's site now shows "Fulfillment Pending." It looks like many of us are now close to having them shipped. :cool:

anon(9842641)

Feb 29, 2016
Visit site
Same here fulfillment pending ... hope to get get one soon . Just got the free wireless charger yesterday . Good thing is i got a another pair of wall charger thats worth it .That was fast . They actualy sent a mail of shipping after it got delivered lol .

NuMotiv

Mar 12, 2016
Visit site
Here in canada rogers shipped the unit with my phone. Received both on launch day. Very happy. The thing is cool and has done nothing but make me want to shell out cash for its big brother. My only concern is the thing hurts my face. I played hockey growing up and broke my nose more than a few times so its a little tender now.

maf113

Nov 15, 2009
Visit site
On Verizon and requested the Gear S2 watch. Site now shows "Fulfillment pending". Hope that means that I submitted the right paper work. I sent everything I got from Verizon. An email with the location code and purchase info. The email receipt that reflect the charge to my credit card and the receipt that came with the phone. I figured they could pick which one they needed instead of me trying to figure it out.