Get a free Gear S2 with the purchase of a Verizon S7/S7 Edge

JayDeePee323

Apr 1, 2016
Visit site
I was approved for Gear S2 and had submitted early. On 4/23 I received VR glasses instead. Called Prize logic to tell them they messed up. At first was told location code was invalid. Then I was told the offer is no longer available. I demanded to speak with a supervisor. Was told I'd get a call back in 48 hours. 2 weeks passed and no supervisor call back. During those 2 weeks I kept calling to speak with a Supervisor and was told the same that I'd get a call back. I was about to give up until I called last Friday and was able to get a Supervisor. I told them that VR glasses are not same price as Gear S2 and that they are not honoring terms and conditions. Supervisor offered me $200 Samsung E-Cert. I accepted. At this point something is better than nothing. I bought 2 wireless chargers and one battery pack. Paid $27 out of pocket. I ended buying a Gear S2 on swappa for a really good price. So for those you getting the run around don't give up and keep calling. I was persistent and able to get something.

The4cris

May 18, 2016
Visit site
Hello All,

Here is my situation. I work for a business and I bought my S7 Edge on the Verizon's business webpage. I then went to PL website aka samsungpromotions.com and filled out the form for the free Gear 2 watch. Submitted the form fine and then got a response that my location code was invalid and to please re-submit the form. I re-submitted the form and it was approved with no problem. So like all of us I was constantly checking my status and my status finally change and it said I was approved. I called PL to make sure I was getting the S2 watch and they told me YES don't worry about it you're getting the watch. Well then over the next month I called back a few more time and got the same response YES to watch. THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!!!!! I was then alerted that there was a glitch in the system and I'm now getting the VRs instead of the watch. So I called in and they reported that don't worry you're still getting the watch and to disregard the message. Called a few more times and got the same response. I got an email that my VRs had shipped. Thats nice, but I don't want the VRs!!!! I called them and they said that you should of got the S2 watch and they would have to have a supervisor get back to me. To make a long story short after talking to Verizon and PrizeLogic I am not getting the watch because my Location Code was not on the approved Location Codes sent from Verizon to PL. I talked to a Verizon rep and she stated that I was also supposed to fill out the form on https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ when I bought the phone, I was supposed to get a PROMO Code and enter it into Verizons website. So after all this I received one VR and no watch. BS in my opinion. Any help on getting the watch would be greatly helpful.

I have spent hours talking to Verizon
Hours taking to PrizeLogic
Hours talking Samsung support

Anyone remember what that code was you entered on Verizon's webpage

All denied because of my location code M576101:mad::mad:

Thanks,
The4cris

tomatosouplabs

Sep 15, 2013
Visit site
Hello All,

Here is my situation. I work for a business and I bought my S7 Edge on the Verizon's business webpage. I then went to PL website aka samsungpromotions.com and filled out the form for the free Gear 2 watch. Submitted the form fine and then got a response that my location code was invalid and to please re-submit the form. I re-submitted the form and it was approved with no problem. So like all of us I was constantly checking my status and my status finally change and it said I was approved. I called PL to make sure I was getting the S2 watch and they told me YES don't worry about it you're getting the watch. Well then over the next month I called back a few more time and got the same response YES to watch. THEN ALL HELL BROKE LOSE!!!!! I was then alerted that there was a glitch in the system and I'm now getting the VRs instead of the watch. So I called in and they reported that don't worry you're still getting the watch and to disregard the message. Called a few more times and got the same response. I got an email that my VRs had shipped. Thats nice, but I don't want the VRs!!!! I called them and they said that you should of got the S2 watch and they would have to have a supervisor get back to me. To make a long story short after talking to Verizon and PrizeLogic I am not getting the watch because my Location Code was not on the approved Location Codes sent from Verizon to PL. I talked to a Verizon rep and she stated that I was also supposed to fill out the form on https://www.yourdigitalrebatecenter.com/ when I bought the phone, I was supposed to get a PROMO Code and enter it into Verizons website. So after all this I received one VR and no watch. BS in my opinion. Any help on getting the watch would be greatly helpful.

I have spent hours talking to Verizon
Hours taking to PrizeLogic
Hours talking Samsung support

Anyone remember what that code was you entered on Verizon's webpage

All denied because of my location code M576101:mad::mad:

Thanks,
The4cris

It's a samsung promotion not a verizon promotion, there is no PROMO code to enter at verizon's rebate site. I did this for the BOGO offer. That rep was confused (unless you actually did buy 2 phones?). I wouldn't have high hopes getting anywhere with PL for a location code reason. Pretty much the same happened to me except I used the comcast location code and it was accepted initially.

colleenrose76

May 31, 2016
Visit site
Hi George! Yes, FedEx states it was delivered and has opened an investigation into the matter--package not found (of course). I finally was able to get a hold of someone at Prizelogic who opened a "ticket" into the matter. I'm to send in a signed & notarized affidavit stating that I did not receive the product as well as a copy of the police report (I've already filed one). Then they'll send the documents I send in to Samsung review. This was the last sentence from their communication, which I'm not sure how to interpret: "Once the package has been returned back to us, we will send out another promotional gift with the correct information for delivery."

I've put in a message to Ingram Micro to see if they can provide me with the IMEI number or other identifying number for the watch. It would seem to me that they would be able to track it down using the FedEx tracking number associated with the package...

I've also contacted Verizon, but they were unable to help me with the whole situation. Frustrated that Verizon/Samsung/PrizeLogic/IngramMicro would send out something valued at $350 without a signature requirement...

I actually was delivered an empty box! Going through the same hassle from Prizelogic and FedEx! So, frustrated!!!

Pat Black

Apr 27, 2016
Visit site
Got my watch today. Kinda surprised... it came FedEx. FedEx manager showed no deliveries..

Attachments

• 20160607_171124.jpg
    20160607_171124.jpg
    583.7 KB · Views: 24
Last edited by a moderator:

joesf2003

Jul 19, 2014
Visit site
I was one of the lucky preorders who was approved for an S2 and then given the switch to a VR. After probably 3 weeks of back and forth emails and calls (no one on their end called me) I was still being told my location code wasn't included in the promo.

*history* I preordered and my s7 edge was "miss" delivered 3 times. It took a total of 3 weeks until I got my phone. Was very sure to note I was still able to apply for s2 promo, and was always told yes. I emailed Verizon, Samsung, and Prizelogic and threatened to dispute the charge for the phone because of not fulfilling their agreement.

After playing with the VR I was actually incredibly disappointed. I made one last effort to get what I was owed and contacted the BBB and American Express. I understand this probably doesn't give me the right to threaten Verizon with disputing a charge Samsung and Prizelogic were fulfilling, but honestly I don't care. Verizon has to hold them accountable as well, and pushing the work off to each other is bull sh** After 2 days of normal response emails from BBB/Amex I was now just waiting on their response directly. Next day I receive an email

image hosting without account

iamshawno

Jun 22, 2016
Visit site
I got a free watch and tablet with my s7 edge, as well as the bogo promo, then came home and got my vr headset through samsung direct :)

can provide receipt if ppl need more info

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnovwigwam