Get Note 10/10 Plus Cases for free

bigpapa7272

May 27, 2010
Visit site
This worked for me. He sent me the money via paypal before I ordered the cases. Honestly, it seemed rather sketchy but the money is in my paypal account and the cases have been ordered. He asked me to buy both Note 10 and Note 10 plus cases which I did since he gave me the money. I'm not sure what I will do with the Note 10 case.

He was very friendly and quick to respond to my e-mails. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know about this.

I agree very friendly and quick to respond to emails... I ordered the cases one arrived the Amazon locker today and the other I projected to arrive tommorow or Friday. Looking forward to trying his products

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Yup, he's legit. PayPal is used to transfer the money to you FIRST, which is cool (most ask you to buy first). And he's giving you both models, not just one.

WELL he asked me to buy it first then he would paypal me my money back.
I followed his instrustions to a T

I have yet to get the money sent to my paypal account

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I agree very friendly and quick to respond to emails... I ordered the cases one arrived the Amazon locker today and the other I projected to arrive tommorow or Friday. Looking forward to trying his products

Couple days between emails with the seller.

Not sure what is going on with them , I was given links and instractions to follow and the email said to email the order number right after ordering.

Maybe tomorrow

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Couple days between emails with the seller.

Not sure what is going on with them , I was given links and instractions to follow and the email said to email the order number right after ordering.

Maybe tomorrow

He's busy sometimes, but he's for real. You can see my posts above, I also thought it wasn't but he contacted me, we discussed why it seemed fishy (and he agrees), and took the chance and I can attest to the fact that they are, indeed, legit (and again, I was never questioning the company and the cases weren't legit, just the link and site that this whole thing linked to).

ClintRo

Trusted Member
Jan 7, 2011
Visit site
Not much of a chance... He can not really steal from you with just an email as long as you have a good password on your PayPal and proper authentication. He can only send you money and then you can buy the case.

I did the process with him and have the cases already. I need to figure out what to do with the Note 10 case that I wont be using. Hate to waste it.

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Not much of a chance... He can not really steal from you with just an email as long as you have a good password on your PayPal and proper authentication. He can only send you money and then you can buy the case.

I did the process with him and have the cases already. I need to figure out what to do with the Note 10 case that I wont be using. Hate to waste it.

I was told to buy the items first then he would refund my PayPal account ASAP

Only email I got from him in the last 24 hours came today and simply said "AWSOME"

Not a big deal as I can always send them back . But I am not really pressing the panic button just yet.

Bad_Wolf1724

Aug 16, 2019
Visit site
I just went through the process. I bought the 2 cases. I sent him an email with the order number and asked him a question. He replied immediately and PayPal received the money. It was a breeze. If the case is as good as the service I'm going to be a happy old man.

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my two cases actually last weekend but no phone to try them in. Everything went as was planned. They seem pretty decent so far!

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I just went through the process. I bought the 2 cases. I sent him an email with the order number and asked him a question. He replied immediately and PayPal received the money. It was a breeze. If the case is as good as the service I'm going to be a happy old man.

As I said his replied to my order number was "Awsome"

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I received two rain soaked cases , all is still got with them

I am still waiting for the money in my paypal account

How long does that normally take?

MittenSportsFan

Mar 26, 2011
Visit site
I filled out the form and sent an email. I am very interested in reviewing the case. I like the concept of kick-stand that is functional in both portrait and landscape modes.

Katrina White1

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
I received two rain soaked cases , all is still got with them

I am still waiting for the money in my paypal account

How long does that normally take?

It's usually the same day. You should try contacting him again with a photo of the cases. Maybe he somehow missed your order, idk.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
He's busy sometimes, but he's for real. You can see my posts above, I also thought it wasn't but he contacted me, we discussed why it seemed fishy (and he agrees), and took the chance and I can attest to the fact that they are, indeed, legit (and again, I was never questioning the company and the cases weren't legit, just the link and site that this whole thing linked to).
I can vouch for him also

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
This worked for me. He sent me the money via paypal before I ordered the cases. Honestly, it seemed rather sketchy but the money is in my paypal account and the cases have been ordered. He asked me to buy both Note 10 and Note 10 plus cases which I did since he gave me the money. I'm not sure what I will do with the Note 10 case.

He was very friendly and quick to respond to my e-mails. Thanks for posting the link and letting us know about this.

The email I got from him said to ORDER FIRST then pay for it and send him the order number and he would put the funds in my paypal account . The funds have yet to be put in . I can always send them back for a full refund but I will cross my fingers and see if he lives up to his email.