Get Note 10/10 Plus Cases for free

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
I received an email from the company earlier this morning, they are looking for early reviewers to test out their cases for Galaxy Note 10/10 plus.
I used to receive a few cases from them for free, I am not affiliated with them or work for them.

If you are getting Note 10 / 10 Plus this year, you might want to take a look.
Cool company with decent products, and they are from Texas.

https://www.schnailcase.com/pages/get-galaxy-note-10-plus-case-for-free

Attachments

• banner.jpg
    banner.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Also the fact that the spelling of a lot of things in that page seem horribly off (but they still claim to be a TX-based company) makes me wonder if this is legit...

UPDATE: I didn't mean to sound like the company was bogus, just that the page this referred to might have been (it seems it's not). Any online form that asks for money-related accounts and personal info like a phone number paired with misspelled contents raises red flags (as it should) these days. But again, this doesn't seem to be the case, and I HAVE used their cases before, so I'm sure the company itself is legit, was just questioning the link, that's all (usually got their cases off of Amazon, first time I've visited any site related to them).

Last edited:

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
I haven't had a chance to visit their office yet, but the address they told me to get the cases is in Dallas.
Not fancy, but they did work there.

criminal_bg

Jul 12, 2019
Visit site
i am curious tho as to how these type of cases, that have the front part, the kind of raised part on the front, how do they affect these phones that have curved screens????

SuperLeakTX

Dec 15, 2018
Visit site
Guess they all got inspired by Otterbox! I have their cases for Note 9 and s10plus, does make the edge app harder to touch at the beginning, when You get use to it, It will be just fine.

Mike Dee

Ambassador
May 14, 2014
Visit site
Also the fact that the spelling of a lot of things in that page seem horribly off (but they still claim to be a TX-based company) makes me wonder if this is legit...

UPDATE: I didn't mean to sound like the company was bogus, just that the page this referred to might have been (it seems it's not). Any online form that asks for money-related accounts and personal info like a phone number paired with misspelled contents raises red flags (as it should) these days. But again, this doesn't seem to be the case, and I HAVE used their cases before, so I'm sure the company itself is legit, was just questioning the link, that's all (usually got their cases off of Amazon, first time I've visited any site related to them).
They are legit....I can vouch for them

ROE_HUNTER

Jan 13, 2016
Visit site
I got a free Note9 case from them when it came out, and also purchased a diff color. . They are legit and I love the case. If I get the Note10 it is the case I'll purchase.

j_hansen

Oct 16, 2012
Visit site
They have been doing the same give away for the last few years now, good few people on the Note 8 forum got them as well

steveinil

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
how do you actually order it? I hot an email said I was in line to get one but said I had to order it?

Edit..Just talked to the guy got it figured out guy sounds super nice. His cases go live on Amazon tomorrow

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali