Get Note 10/10 Plus Cases for free

KupKrazy

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
I too had received the funds in my account prior to purchase and I got the cases last week. Even though the early emails were a little confusing, things worked out as planned.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Not sure what is wrong with his email but I am sure he is just busy and will get around to putting to finishing the deal.

Can you send me the e-mail and contact you're using via private message? Just want to make sure you're not talking to someone else? It's just weird that everyone else (myself included) seem to have a fairly quick response and positive feedback on the process, but yours seems to be quite different even in the way the refund is handled...

TheMiz

Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Can you send me the e-mail and contact you're using via private message? Just want to make sure you're not talking to someone else? It's just weird that everyone else (myself included) seem to have a fairly quick response and positive feedback on the process, but yours seems to be quite different even in the way the refund is handled...

I am just hitting reply from there email

If you contacted them on my behalf thank you so much they just emailed and fulfilled their end

My guess it I just got lost in the madness

BTW I really like the new Blue they have on their site

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Speaking of free stuff I have a few freebies (Note 10+) I need to move for the first person that sends me their name and shipping address. Meant to do this over Christmas but was tied up with some personal matters.

Will probably go out this weekend. Don’t have the Note 10+ anymore and have no use for this stuff. ;-)

BIG CAT 7

Apr 19, 2013
Visit site
Jaleesa thanks for reaching out. The package will go in the mail tomorrow. Enjoy!!!

Speaking of free stuff I have a few freebies (Note 10+) I need to move for the first person that sends me their name and shipping address. Meant to do this over Christmas but was tied up with some personal matters.

Will probably go out this weekend. Don’t have the Note 10+ anymore and have no use for this stuff. ;-)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cottoneyejoe