Getting annoyed...

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I have the eris. I am happy but my issues with the lagging and being jealous with all the other device going 2.1 is really upsetting me. Should I just go to moto Droid to just say F' it??? I need opinion. My 30days is coming up very soon.. Help fellow peeps!!!

pbrennan42

Dec 17, 2009
www.philipbrennan.net
Moto Droid vs Droid Eris? Hmmm considering that the Moto Droid is possibly the most popular handset on these boards I would be inclined to do the switch.

I have neither of these phones so I am only going by what I have seen.

I have the T-Mobile Pulse / Huawei U8220, for what it's worth. I think I am the only one on these boards that does have one... :rolleyes:

Therefore, my advice might not be particularly helpful...

Phil.

FutureDroidUser

Dec 26, 2009
Visit site
The Eris, in my opinion, is an excellent phone. I've had mine for 5 days and am satisfied. Be patient. The update is due out in Q1 of this year. With all the comments from Eris users concerning the update, I'm sure HTC is watching and would be stupid not to give us the update. Patience, patience, patience!!!!!

Flyguide83

Nov 16, 2009
www.northwestfrontier.com
For what its worth.... I was just on the phone with Verizon tech support... They said that there is not another phone that even compares to the Droid offered by Vzw at this time...
I do like the Eris more when it comes to overall looks though.. Its smaller and lighter and it doesnt have the hard keyboard.. Problem is that the programs that I use wont even work on the Eris... Overall the Droid is a stronger phone..

geeanywhere

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
I sent my eris back for the Droid. With all the research I tested the pros and cons. Droid does more for it's price and do what I needed.