Gingerbread NOW available

nedqadams

Jun 28, 2010
Visit site
I think the fix will come in the official and one of the reasons this version didn't pass QA.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

ultravisitor

Aug 29, 2010
Visit site
Heads up, folks! drod says that BlurryBread is almost ready. He's working on Focused, too, but Blurry will be first. (And it's not an April Fool's!)

NegativeCreep

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok. So I got home and did a factory reset via bootstrap. The issue of east and west being reversed in maps seems resolved. Hopefully nav is fixed too or it's back to froyo

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Heads up, folks! drod says that BlurryBread is almost ready. He's working on Focused, too, but Blurry will be first. (And it's not an April Fool's!)

I'm a noob with this news, so just one question......what?!?! lol, are these roms or themes for the Gingerbread build?

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
anyone try and flash a 2.2.1 backup. Insta brick. Owell. Was trying to make this into a workable Apex theme so wanted to go back to apex and test.

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
anyone try and flash a 2.2.1 backup. Insta brick. Owell. Was trying to make this into a workable Apex theme so wanted to go back to apex and test.

I think you have to sbf back to 2.3.340 before flashing any backups prior to Ginger. I was pondering over this the other night and you just answered that one for me T !

tntdroid

Droiderator
Feb 19, 2010
www.flickr.com
I think you have to sbf back to 2.3.340 before flashing any backups prior to Ginger. I was pondering over this the other night and you just answered that one for me T !

Glad my brick could help. ;-) yea looks like sbf then restore would be the way to go. When I loaded my ginger backup that got me out of it. Maybe when I'm done with the beers ill try again. Want the apex fans that don't want the leak to share in some if the fun.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

JkdJedi

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site
Glad my brick could help. ;-) yea looks like sbf then restore would be the way to go. When I loaded my ginger backup that got me out of it. Maybe when I'm done with the beers ill try again. Want the apex fans that don't want the leak to share in some if the fun.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk

I'm wondering if Fab is gonna do something w/ the Gingerbread leak and Apex, have u heard of anything T?

I think he would have the edge on this one, (Apex w/ Blur vs. Liberty W/ AOSP). Ginger got a lot of us appreciating the Blur.

rgray331975

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I think it was mentioned not to in this post by someone

Bushido Brown

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My Maps works just fine. I just used it early this morning; a one hour long session. What I'm starting to not like is how slow my apps are executing. The overall operation of the ROM is very quick, but the speed my apps open remind me of the Galaxy S devices without the ext4 hack

update: I just flashed my phone back to the non deodexed version, and just as I suspected, my phone is back flying. Seems that was the culprit for my slowdown.

Last edited:

kismet769

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Do you think I could flash maderstock instead of sbf'ing? I've been holding out on this out of pure laziness. That and I'm really liking my current theme.

Last edited:

davidnc

Super Moderator
Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
Do you think I could flash maderstock instead of sbf'ing? I've been holding out on this out of pure laziness. That and I'm really liking my current theme.

I dont think so . I think sbf is the only way to get back to pre gingerbread.I dont think you can go from 2.3.3 android version back to 2.2.1 that way .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe