Gingerbreak apk v1.2

gunna30

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Iv chosen to install frm unknown sources in settings. I dnt hv CPU. Whn I try 2 download gingerbreak apk v1.2 it starts but says download unsuccessful n my pull dwn bar

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

gunna30

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Iv attempted 2 install it frm android forum. Google search 4 Optimus V vm670 upgrade. It showd all steps required. lol I cnt get 1st step done.

gunna30

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Sry I'm such a noob @ this. I need it 2 hold more apps n play rage of bahamut. If u guys hvn tried it yet. Plz chek it out its most addictive Cygnus evr lol

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Has ne1 got ne answers or conclusions? They'd b greatly appreciated

first, quit spamming the thread. second, download opera mini or dolphin browser and download it with that. the stock froyo browser doesnt have the ability to download apks.

gunna30

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanx iv installed gingerbreak did root. Downloaded img. N now I'm tryn 2 download GUI frm oi managr however whn I tap recovery frm SD card it asks open with. Wats it opened with

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Thanx iv installed gingerbreak did root. Downloaded img. N now I'm tryn 2 download GUI frm oi managr however whn I tap recovery frm SD card it asks open with. Wats it opened with

be sure the recovery is renamed to ext. img instead of. txt...some mobile browsers rename the recovery to a text file. that might be why flash image gui is asking what to open file with.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Chek ur pm plz

checked. glad all went well. for future reference to all ov owners looking to root,check your phones baseband in about phone. if its zv4 or zv5,gingerbreak will work for you. zv9 users it will not. there is another method listed here on the forums that will work for you.

gunna30

Jun 12, 2012
Visit site
I hope I did it all correctly. Suck if I messd up sumthn. I nd tht gd rom ur talkn abt

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
I hope I did it all correctly. Suck if I messd up sumthn. I nd tht gd rom ur talkn abt

backside rom : http://www.mediafire.com/?ajueee33pkom16a reboot into recovery-> make a backup before you go any further-> after backup is complete,wipe data,cache,dalvik cache,move to mounts and storage -> format boot,data,system and cache..not sdcard! then move back to main menu and pick install zip,pick zip which would be iho-backside and install it. once finished install gapps zip just like you did installing rom. then reboot and enjoy new gingerbread rom :thumbup:

heres gapps link: http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip