Gingerbreak apk v1.2

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
backside rom : http://www.mediafire.com/?ajueee33pkom16a reboot into recovery-> make a backup before you go any further-> after backup is complete,wipe data,cache,dalvik cache,move to mounts and storage -> format boot,data,system and cache..not sdcard! then move back to main menu and pick install zip,pick zip which would be iho-backside and install it. once finished install gapps zip just like you did installing rom. then reboot and enjoy new gingerbread rom :thumbup:

heres gapps link: http://cmw.22aaf3.com/gapps/gapps-gb-20110828-signed.zip
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

oh,to start recovery from powered off state,hold down home,volume down and power button until the lg logo disappears,release and youll be in recovery mode.

hiyas7

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
Hi
How do you know if it works ? I need the root so my memory doesn't get low fast. None of my apps or contacts got erased after the reboot, did it work?

What do I do next after it reboots?

Thanks!

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
You can open a terminal emulator and type su and see if your $ changes into a # sign. If you want a simpler approach then download root checker from the market. Works like a charm

Reactions: jonny5449

hiyas7

Jan 14, 2012
Visit site
The checker said the root was successful. How do I transfer some apps to the sd so my internal memory won't say low space.

Thanks!

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
The checker said the root was successful. How do I transfer some apps to the sd so my internal memory won't say low space.

Thanks!

What rom are you running? If it's anything other than stock you'll want to partition your SD card with an ext partition. I think most recoveries have an option to do this but remember to back up your card to a computer or cloud or somewhere because it will erase the entire card. It's worth the hassle though I've read some people have over 100 apps! I only have twenty or so.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ukfred