Going from EB01 to DJ05

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
i want to go back to dj05. i have the dj05 modem...do i just push it via odin, reboot into cwr and flash a rom and kernal, then i'm good? will i stay rooted? thanks for any info

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
there are some rooted dj05 roms. im just curious, why go back?

i really hate to, but my eb01 is buggy as crap! well, i say that...the only gripe i have with it is that every time i reboot, i have to re-flash the super clean ROM. it doesn't recognize any of my apps. if i don't re-flash the ROM, i get in a forced close loop and can't do anything. it's aggravating. I've done it at least 5 times since Friday. i do the same thing: reboot, when it comes on i get in the FC loop, i reboot into cwr, i wipe all data and cache, i flash super clean ROM, i reboot, i download ti backup and reinstall all my apps, update my screens, then if i have to reboot, at any time for any reason, i start the process over again. i wish i could find a fix for it, but i haven't come across anything yet. if you have a fix, or think you could help, i'd like to try to stick with it

papa54

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
was your update an early version like sept 11 or say feb 15 or what.. i think i trust these guys and the work they have done and just doing the whole thing. root debloat etc and android 2.2 froyo installed..

cpark_12

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
If you're asking when I went to froyo, it was Friday 2/18. And I trust these guys too. They've helped me through a lot. I may just try to start from stock and go through the whole process again. Maybe that'll help

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greenbelte15