Gold Platinum vs Silver Titanium (side by side)

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm considering the edge+ but not wild about my only color choice with Verizon 64gb being the black sapphire. I would get the silver if available. And gold only available in 32gb. I know there are storage options out there, but any of you owners wish you had purchased the 64gb?

Posted via the Android Central App

Both the ones we have here are 32gb. I did think about going for the 64gb gold but it was $200 more for an extra 32gb of space. It was just too much. However, I don't find myself running out of space. I have 11gb free with all the apps installed including a couple of HD 2gb+ games. Are you using a 64gb phone right now and if so how much of that space have you used up so far?

PenguinBelly

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
What case is that? Great photos, by the way. Thanks for sharing.

Edit: Oh I was too impatient. I see that you have Spigen cases. What model are yours, if you don't mind sharing? 928i, 928f, 928c, etc.

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
I also notice that the regulatory marking is missing in the silver one. (which is good) Are they different versions?

The silver one is a g9287 dual sim, and the gold is a g928c single sim. Interesting fact, the gold one is 2 grams heavier. Lol.

V J

Jan 18, 2013
Visit site
What carrier are you using the phones on? Are they performing similarly? I am talking about compatibility, btw. (especially LTE and UMTS voice)

I'm in Australia so I'm not sure my carriers will be relevant to you, but they both work with our 4G networks here.

Audiorage22

Oct 15, 2015
Visit site
I really like both. It's hard to decide. I ended up getting the black sapphire because it was the only option available with 64 GB(Verizon). I know some are good with 32 but I have a large amount of audio files. So much so, that my 1 TB external drive is 60% full with mostly mp3 files. I like to rotate a lot of music into my phone. And having the extra 32 GB helps me keep more in the phone without sacrificing too much space. But I can easily say both the Silver and Gold are WAY sexier. But I'm happy with it in black.

Posted via the Android Central App

Raj3215

Sep 5, 2014
Visit site
I'm in Canada with Rogers. I really want to buy Gold Platinum color. Does any one knows that Gold Platinum will be available in Canada or not & if yes, when ? When I call Rogers, they don't know if it will be available or not.
Appreciate your respond. Thanks...

Ken Allen3

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
I have the boring black as it was all I could get at the time of launch but it still looks great. Those two in the OP look superb. Either one I'd be happy with.

Posted via my SM-G928F