Good things about the Droid 3

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Ok so my new Droid 3 should be coming tomorrow (after like 4 days)
And I was sure it was the phone I wanted, I kinda did want the Bionic and maybe some others but I decided to get this as a crossing device of sorts as my first smartphone and all. Its a good phone.

One important thing for me is the camera, but I heard this one was pretty bad unless you download another camera app which I guess I can do.

What do you guys like about your droid 3, will I be happy with mine?
/honestly make me want to keep it. please.

SellnCLT85

Jul 7, 2011
Visit site
Welcome to Android! Congrats! I hope you have a lot of free time in the next couple of days. You will spend countless hours customizing your new device. Once you get the phone activated, the first thing you should do is shop the market. It's alot of fun. I love how smooth, and fast the phone is. The navigation is great, as well as the keyboard. The camera has some issues, but once the update is officially released, you should be fine. With Android, there will always be a better phone coming out next month, its a growing pain we all deal with. You have 14 days to make your final decision.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Thanks!
Oh theres an update? Ok good, haha. Yeah I know, I spent the last month or so researching android xD.
And already have a big list of the market bookmarked and ready to go when I get it. I think I will be satasfied with this device And I dont have the money for anything else. Sad thing is that I do stick to my two years so it'll painful watching all the 'better' stuff pass by. But we all gotta deal with it.

enb123

Mar 25, 2011
Visit site
I bounced around a bit with different phones until I settled on the D3. Techno-lust can be hard to control, but I think its a keeper for 2 years. Or at least 18 months. ;) It's a great phone, though, so enjoy it!

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

fireravenv

Mar 24, 2011
www.addyandgabeshow.com
It's my first Android phone (though not first Android device). It finally feels like I have an actual computer in my pocket. I love it. The keyboard is fantastic and is the real selling point of this phone.

TechTinker

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Well this is a pretty dang good phone. :D
I guess to me the home icons seem a bit small, but its nothing.

I just got a few questions with the phone. Like the keyboard just slides so easily epsc to the first row which unlocks the phone, and stops netflix. also it opens up when i try to the volume cause my thumb was resting on the side.

and on the lower right side, you can kinda push on it, and feel it go up and down.

is this just normal? I didnt drop or mistreat my phone, just started happening.

MrObvious

Apr 8, 2010
Visit site
Well this is a pretty dang good phone. :D
I guess to me the home icons seem a bit small, but its nothing.

I just got a few questions with the phone. Like the keyboard just slides so easily epsc to the first row which unlocks the phone, and stops netflix. also it opens up when i try to the volume cause my thumb was resting on the side.

and on the lower right side, you can kinda push on it, and feel it go up and down.

is this just normal? I didnt drop or mistreat my phone, just started happening.

I would get another phone under warranty.

WarER4X

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
One thing that has been good about this phone is stability (at least since the 5.6.890 update was installed). I just decided to look and see how long my phone has been running because I hadn't really thought about it for a while... 422 hours and 36 minutes... almost 20 days!!! I decided to restart it just to give it a little breather for a minute or two. ;)

Oh, and the keyboard is still awesome an is the best one out there, IMHO. The camera is just OK (again, this is after installing the update). Everything has bee great on this phone. Battery life can give me two days of moderate use, which I am very pleased with.

-SR-