Goodlock

jmorris1974

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
I'm really loving goodlock so far. My only quible with it is that when I make the notifications black, some of the lettering does not change to be legible. More specifically, when I delete an email message from the notification panel, the undo text is still black, and thus unreadable when the notifications are black. Is there a way to change this? I've tried changing themes, and changing the text color, but nothing seems to effect that bit of text. Anyone have suggestions?

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I'm really loving goodlock so far. My only quible with it is that when I make the notifications black, some of the lettering does not change to be legible. More specifically, when I delete an email message from the notification panel, the undo text is still black, and thus unreadable when the notifications are black. Is there a way to change this? I've tried changing themes, and changing the text color, but nothing seems to effect that bit of text. Anyone have suggestions?

This is how I have mine setup

Attachments

• 361.jpg
    361.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 145

amyf27

Oct 24, 2015
Visit site
Mine
cd62c2ea2f8cdebb9d70dbb43af99a2f.jpg

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
You have to make the notification shade transparent for that black text to show.

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site
Changing the transparency of the background helped some. 20181008_001043.jpeg

I have the background black and the notification bg transparency at 25 % and the color of the text is gray.

jmorris1974

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
That's more or less how I have mine setup, minus some color variation. The attached screenshot shows the text that I can't change color on to get it to show up.

Attachments

• 362.jpg
    362.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 46

jmorris1974

Dec 26, 2010
Visit site
yeah. the reply/delete options show up fine when the notifications panel is set to black. however, the deleted and undo options that I have circled above do not change to a legible color when the notifications panel is set to black. it's a bit odd to be honest.