Google account lookup

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Did you guys give permission to look at your Google account activity? I trust Google but with all the mess with Facebook I am more cautious about giving up access to my data. Even to Google. What is the consensus on this issue specifically regarding this survey?

Garywilson

Apr 3, 2018
Visit site
While the services like Google and Facebook use our personal information to make our experience better on these apps. The recent data breaches have made it difficult for most of the users to trust these apps. It depends on you how you want your information to be used by these companies. Both Google and Facebook now allow the users to delete the data kept by these companies. But for now, it is safe to give permission to the companies.

J Dubbs

Jun 4, 2016
Visit site
While the services like Google and Facebook use our personal information to make our experience better on these apps. The recent data breaches have made it difficult for most of the users to trust these apps. It depends on you how you want your information to be used by these companies. Both Google and Facebook now allow the users to delete the data kept by these companies. But for now, it is safe to give permission to the companies.

I disagree...as do a lot of others.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky