Google Drive

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
Okay so I uploaded a folder of all the files that were on my m8 to a Google drive folder on my computer. That folder was also on my computer not the actual phone. But now when I open my drive from my phone they're not appearing, like I have pictures but they won't show up on Google drive. Think anyone can help me? Thanks.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I'm a little confused. The folder with all of your M8 files--did you upload that to Google Drive directly from your phone, using the Share function, or using the Google Drive app? Or did you transfer the folder directly (via USB) to a Google Drive folder that is physically on your computer?

Tiriyon

Aug 9, 2014
Visit site
If you are using windows on your computer :
*Open google drive on your computer (the app not the folder).
*go to the tray on the right side of the bar.
*right click google drive and select "open folder"
That should open your Google Drive folder and there your files should be.

If you manually moved the google drive folder Google Drive will create a new one where it was earlier and the folder you moved is useless.

Also check that you are logged in to the right account.

Posted via a waiting to be rooted One M8

Benjamin_NYC

Banned
May 15, 2014
Visit site
Okay so I uploaded a folder of all the files that were on my m8 to a Google drive folder on my computer. That folder was also on my computer not the actual phone. But now when I open my drive from my phone they're not appearing, like I have pictures but they won't show up on Google drive. Think anyone can help me? Thanks.

Do you mean they don't show up in the Google Drive app or from the stock HTC Email app? The Email app has a major issue.

Posted via the Android Central App

abbzys24

Apr 29, 2011
Visit site
I'm a little confused. The folder with all of your M8 files--did you upload that to Google Drive directly from your phone, using the Share function, or using the Google Drive app? Or did you transfer the folder directly (via USB) to a Google Drive folder that is physically on your computer?
Previously I had copied all the folders on my m8 to one folder on my pc and called it "m8 files". So I wanted to have all of those files on my Google drive so I copied that folder to the Google drive folder on my pc, but none of them are appearing on the Google drive app on my phone.
If you are using windows on your computer :
*Open google drive on your computer (the app not the folder).
*go to the tray on the right side of the bar.
*right click google drive and select "open folder"
That should open your Google Drive folder and there your files should be.

If you manually moved the google drive folder Google Drive will create a new one where it was earlier and the folder you moved is useless.

Also check that you are logged in to the right account.

Posted via a waiting to be rooted One M8
I will give that a try
Do you mean they don't show up in the Google Drive app or from the stock HTC Email app? The Email app has a major issue.

Posted via the Android Central App
They're not showing up in the Google drive app on my phone. I'm still trying to figure out why.

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Just to be sure, go to Settings>Accounts-Google>[your Google account]​, and make sure Google Drive is checked on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bakky