Google Nexus 6 Laminated display?

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: Laminated display?

So The Verge was going HAM on the Nexus 9's display because of a new feature of the iPad Air 2's display when there wasn't an issue with the iPad Air's display previously?

Umm. You can clearly see the iPad Air 2 screen is much better then the air 1 ..... The laminated screen in the air 2 is superior.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kaido

Jan 10, 2014
Visit site

So The Verge was going HAM on the Nexus 9's display because of a new feature of the iPad Air 2's display when there wasn't an issue with the iPad Air's display previously?

The Verge thinks whatever Apple introduces becomes the standard. Laminated displays didn't matter until Apple did it. OIS didn't matter until Apple did it. 1080p displays didn't matter until Apple did it.

sodaboy581

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

The Verge thinks whatever Apple introduces becomes the standard. Laminated displays didn't matter until Apple did it. OIS didn't matter until Apple did it. 1080p displays didn't matter until Apple did it.

... There we go, someone understood my post. :p

I find that BS about them, though.

CarbonOak

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site

So true about many general tech websites.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

... There we go, someone understood my post. :p

I find that BS about them, though.
Your point if your post? I was just using an iPad air and air 2 since one isn't and one is laminated and can be found at a nearest apple store to compare.... Nothing to do with what is better and what website says slanted reviews? This have nothing to do with a nexus 9 or the verge so why bring it up?

Also what news source or tech website doesn't give out slanted reviews or news? I wouldn't call fox news network liberal nor BGR android friendly and BGR makes the verge look like android lovers in comparison

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

sodaboy581

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site

This have nothing to do with a nexus 9 or the verge so why bring it up?
First... calm down, you're overreacting just a little bit.

Second, The Verge directly compared the Nexus 9 to the iPad Air 2 and lamented it's lack of a laminated display in it's Nexus 9 review, so yes.. it does have something to do with the Nexus 9 and The Verge. Thank you very much.

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

First... calm down, you're overreacting just a little bit.

Second, The Verge directly compared the Nexus 9 to the iPad Air 2 and lamented it's lack of a laminated display in it's Nexus 9 review, so yes.. it does have something to do with the Nexus 9 and The Verge. Thank you very much.

Umm this is about the nexus 6 not the nexus 9 nor the verge. I was only bringing the Ipad up because you can use the air and air 2 to do a comparison between a laminated screen and one that isn't and see the difference. So yes this doesn't involve the nexus 9 nor the verge....

CellGuy

Jul 30, 2011
Visit site

I swear these kind of threads are so pointless. Who gives a crap about laminated or not...is the display good or not is my only question. And after MANY hands on videos claiming the display to be awesome Im going to say yes.

Too much time on your hands to nit pick...jeesh

Closingracer

Banned
Apr 5, 2012
Visit site

I swear these kind of threads are so pointless. Who gives a crap about laminated or not...is the display good or not is my only question. And after MANY hands on videos claiming the display to be awesome Im going to say yes.

Too much time on your hands to nit pick...jeesh
Because laminated screens are better? I won't buy a phone that isn't. Besides screen quality dust under the screen is impossible which I have had issues with the first Ipad air and the iPhone 3GS which wasn't.

To much time on your hands to be on a forum as well.. ;)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itistho