Google Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL Pre Order / Shipping Discussion

Flexia

Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
I originally ordered the white (back) Pixel 2, but didn't want to wait until mid November, so I switched to black. But today I saw that the white now ships by Oct 23 so I cancelled the black and ordered the white again. So if anyone shied away from the white due to a later shipment, its been recently updated.
I'm hoping that the the ones with a Nov ship date will get them early then Google expected delivery date. It seems they haven't updated my ship date but I ordered on the 5th

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I ordered a Pixel 2 XL 128GB "Just Black" on Oct. 4.
My Ship Date is Oct 23 and Delivery Date is Oct 25-26.
I also ordered Preferred Care at the same time. ($129).
I also ordered from the Google Store a Pixel 2 XL Places Live Case at the same time and I followed the shipment on-line from China to Hong Kong to Japan to Alaska and right now it's sitting in Lexington, KY.
Looks like the case should be here before the phone.

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My card was just authorized again as well. I can still cancel or change address, but I suspect that'll change soon.

Originally ordered 10/4 during the announcement.

N4Newbie

Trusted Member
Nov 15, 2012
Visit site

Me too!

My scheduled ship date is 10/17; at 3:46AM Eastern today (Monday) I received an alert from Visa that my card was charged last night. With luck, will receive shipping notice today.

PS: The "Cancel" option is gone as well. With past orders, the order status would always change from "Ordered" to "Processing" - that has not occurred in this case.

jasonaward

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Me too!

My scheduled ship date is 10/17; at 3:46AM Eastern today (Monday) I received an alert from Visa that my card was charged last night. With luck, will receive shipping notice today.

PS: The "Cancel" option is gone as well. With past orders, the order status would always change from "Ordered" to "Processing" - that has not occurred in this case.

According to their support pages, I think their "pending" and "processing" steps are gone. Look here toward the bottom at the "shipment details":

https://support.google.com/store/answer/6380753?hl=en

Legobricke

May 20, 2010
Visit site
and..... The charge just went through.... 3:45am (Monday morning)..... Options to cancel or change shipping address have disappeared.... so, ship it shall on 10/17 or before for a delivery on 10/19 - 20 or before.... Black Pixel 2 XL - 128g.... Case and Temp Glass in house.... Should be a fun upcoming weekend!

njgill05

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
That's quite exciting that the units are starting to ship! I thought I'd be getting the same news but it was just the ship notification for my live case from Google. Whomp whomp.

AustinIllini

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
My credit card declined the charge so I got the hold email at 1AM. However, updated it and the charge went through! Doesn't seem like there will be any issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eojo support