Google Pixel 6/Pro - just over the horizon?

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Also online I can get the Pixel 6 Pro with $150 down while they wanted me to put down a little over $250 down in store and the rep said the online pricing is more general but I was thinking like but if I can actually order it at that price then what's the point of me paying more in store so I actually felt she was trying to pull a fast one on me there. Even with taxes the price won't shoot up another $100 online.so long story short, I'm ordering online.lol They only offer the 128gb base model online though which is the one I wanted anyway but for those looking for the larger storage options it's not available.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Also online I can get the Pixel 6 Pro with $150 down while they wanted me to put down a little over $250 down in store and the rep said the online pricing is more general but I was thinking like but if I can actually order it at that price then what's the point of me paying more in store so I actually felt she was trying to pull a fast one on me there. Even with taxes the price won't shoot up another $100 online.so long story short, I'm ordering online.lol They only offer the 128gb base model online though which is the one I wanted anyway but for those looking for the larger storage options it's not available.

Ah yes! So glad you got a better deal online! I rarely trust sales reps. I wonder if she would have gotten a commission off of your sale? Hmm...

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Ah yes! So glad you got a better deal online! I rarely trust sales reps. I wonder if she would have gotten a commission off of your sale? Hmm...
Yeah she said it like oh yes that's just the online price and I was like but that's the actual price I can buy the phone.lol I felt it was a little incentivised for her and she pulled out all the cases and screen protectors while the system was being slow so I left and was supposed to go back today but I'm good.lol

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah she said it like oh yes that's just the online price and I was like but that's the actual price I can buy the phone.lol I felt it was a little incentivised for her and she pulled out all the cases and screen protectors while the system was being slow so I left and was supposed to go back today but I'm good.lol

It sounds like she was definitely wanting commission off of your sale - especially if she was already pulling out screen protectors and cases to entice you!

Kizzy Catwoman

Ambassador
Feb 2, 2017
Visit site
Ordered mine today. All that is left is 128GB black. So I got that. Will get a sage green case from Google and will use my Pixel 2xl from my son to backup to Google Photos. Alex is getting my 4a 5G

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Ordered mine today. All that is left is 128GB black. So I got that. Will get a sage green case from Google and will use my Pixel 2xl from my son to backup to Google Photos. Alex is getting my 4a 5G
I'm SO EXCITED for you! Oh my goodness! Can't wait for unboxing photos! Did you get the 6 or the 6 Pro? Happy Phone Weekend!

RaRa85

Oct 13, 2014
Visit site
Did you get yours in time for Christmas? Have a wonderful time playing with it.
Oh yes if course. Had it the week of Thanksgiving and have been rolling ever since. I have the white and black panda color scheme on mine thanks to Dbrand for the skins. I'll post a pic soon. Thanks for asking.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Oh yes if course. Had it the week of Thanksgiving and have been rolling ever since. I have the white and black panda color scheme on mine thanks to Dbrand for the skins. I'll post a pic soon. Thanks for asking.

That's AMAZING! What a great idea with the dbrand! Merry Christmas!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463