Google should've went MHL

xchange

Banned
Dec 15, 2013
Visit site
I borrowed a colleague's for a few days and was getting a lot of screen flicker and connection issues on my hdtvs, and I did some reading/research and saw that other people were mentioning having problems like mine as well as other issues.

Kevin OQuinn

AC Team Emeritus
May 17, 2010
Visit site
I borrowed a colleague's for a few days and was getting a lot of screen flicker and connection issues on my hdtvs, and I did some reading/research and saw that other people were mentioning having problems like mine as well as other issues.

I wonder if it's an issue with slimport itself, that particular adapter, or just an issue with the early stages of the standard not being implemented very well. Kind of how Miracast had a rough start but has slowly gotten better.

belodion

Co-Ambassador Team Lead
Jun 10, 2014
Visit site
My inner grammar Nazi is twitching at the title of this thread.

Well, I believe that the OP is a US member, and as a UK member myself I'm constantly struck at the greater expressive power of American English compared to British. Americans are readier to disregard the formal rules of language if the result gets the job done. :)

DavyPaul

Jun 29, 2013
Visit site
when travelling, the easiest way to connect to a 'guest' TV in a hotel room, is by using a usb/mhl/hdmi adapter. We use this all the time with our Sony Zperia devices. (see other threads for the amazon fire stick workaround)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flynempire