Got my new G2 yesterday!!

mjt1265

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
So far I am loving this phone. I switched from my S3 to this was a little leery at first but so far I am pleased.

The problem I am running into is that for the VZW version I cant seem to find a decent case....... if I had any other carriers version its would be a breaze.

Have you guys had any luck? I like the 2 peice ones that have the rubber inside and hard plastic shell. Any ideas or options are greatlt appreciated thanks!

bdelio

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got mine as well. Decided to get the Verizon ballistics case as well as the diztronic black case and clear case. Not sure which I'll like but they should get here tomorrow. I'll take some pics and upload them when I get the cases

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bdelio

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Just got the cases but I am still at work. I Will take other pics when I get home. Here's a pic my wife sent me

yja6eme7.jpg

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

bdelio

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Early impressions: I really like how slim the diztronics cases are. The clear case is nice but I can see it getting dirty easily. Really like the matte black finish with the white phone. Both diztronic cases fit perfectly on the G2.

The Ballistics case is a bit more beefy and makes me feel safe with it on. The fit is good but I can see it stretching as it gets used more. I have 3 young kids and this is probably the case I will keep on the phone the most.

More impressions will come later as I have more time with each case.  For now here are a few pics of the cases.

Diztronic clear case:
e3ese6ur.jpg

vujeqaje.jpg

a6yqugu2.jpg

Diztronic matte black case:
yjuby2a5.jpg

9ene9a9a.jpg

8y3unuge.jpg

Ballistic shell gel case:
zu3ehadu.jpg

y5u5y8u2.jpg

ujupe3et.jpg

nasuzeza.jpg

anejy3y8.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to need to pick up an Android phone so I can keep up and I'm thinking either a G2 or a nexus 5. ...but I think I'm more partial to the G2, it's just a great under appreciated piece of kit.

Sent from my liberated iPad Air LTE 

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to need to pick up an Android phone so I can keep up and I'm thinking either a G2 or a nexus 5. ...but I think I'm more partial to the G2, it's just a great under appreciated piece of kit.

Sent from my liberated iPad Air LTE 

The G2 gets my vote

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

AZDroid

Jan 3, 2010
Visit site
I'm also using the Incipio DualPro on my G2. I started with the Incipio Feather but decided I needed that rubber layer that the DualPro provides. Great fit and feel

Sent from my VS980 4G using AC Forums mobile app

Jillxz

Aug 4, 2012
Visit site
So far I am loving this phone. I switched from my S3 to this was a little leery at first but so far I am pleased.

The problem I am running into is that for the VZW version I cant seem to find a decent case....... if I had any other carriers version its would be a breaze.

Have you guys had any luck? I like the 2 peice ones that have the rubber inside and hard plastic shell. Any ideas or options are greatlt appreciated thanks!

I like the Insipio Dual Pro case for Verizon LG G2 phones. Got mine new from Amazon for less than $18.00 almost 4 months ago. This is my favorite case.