Group sms/mms

Dyna5ty

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
So i switched from an iphone 4 to an inspire Love it!! Havent regretted it yet. The only thing that I used on the iphone that I havent been able to figure out on the inspire was the group messaging. I have friends that have iphones and we use group messaging. On the iphone all the messages come in 1 single thread instead of individual messages from each person. Does anyone know of a way I can enable this feature so I can respond to group messages like the iphone?

THanks

ZeroRilix

Jan 22, 2011
Visit site
So i switched from an iphone 4 to an inspire Love it!! Havent regretted it yet. The only thing that I used on the iphone that I havent been able to figure out on the inspire was the group messaging. I have friends that have iphones and we use group messaging. On the iphone all the messages come in 1 single thread instead of individual messages from each person. Does anyone know of a way I can enable this feature so I can respond to group messages like the iphone?

THanks

Try using Handcent or Chomp SMS from the Android Market. I don't have an Inspire or any android phone yet, so I can't tell you much more about those apps. Check out those apps and see if that gives you what you need.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PamelaKIngram