GummyCharge1.9 question

vi3tboiii54

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
Hmmm looks like you may have to increase the voltage for each frequency or just go with voltage control, setcpu seems to cause lockups on samsung phones from what ive heard.

cbanning

Feb 5, 2010
Visit site
Yes extract the contents of the full ODIN 7 zip file so you have a .tar.md5 file, open ODIN, click the PDA button, find the .tar.md5 file, double click on it, click the start button, sit back and let ODIN do it's thing.

ok, here goes:
I've got and run the odin program,
reset my charge to factory settings and don't have the sim card or SD card in
I plugged in the phone while holding the volumn button down and it did go into downloading mode and the odin program recognized the phoe, I clicked on the pda button and found the following file:
GummyCharged_FE_1.9.1_FullOdin.tar.md5

Am I ready to press start? Is there anything I have to do after that?
Thanks for all you help - rooted a DroidX via the Z4root and have "flashed" several roms via CWM, but this seems very stressful for an old man.

ddemlong

May 20, 2011
Visit site
Press start, after it runs odin (and its successful) the phone should reboot.... When I rooted mine the droid eye thing or what ever it is was flashing and was all jittery, I thought my phone was fried, but I guess thats the best way to desrcibe it. Dont worry though, its doing what its doing, replacing everything. it was like that for about 5 min then it started right up. no probs.

vickaman

Aug 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys. Can anyone tell me how to get my yahoomail account back with the gummycharged 1.9. It goes through the whole some accounts not supported thing. I am running the yahoo mail app from market but I would like for it be on the phone itself like gmail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crowoverhoe