Has anyone heard about pre ordering from Best Buy?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I am getting my phone from best buy because I have the buy back Protection deal where I am supposed to get $280 when I trade in my gs2. Has anyone heard about when they start pre orders? Also, I read online that the 32 gb version is exclusive to Web sales, hope that best buy will have them!
Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
I guess everyone is going to BB. I am also waiting on this info

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Central Forums

GrooveRite

Sep 30, 2010
Visit site
I'm on the fence myself as to who I should pre-order with, Sprint or BestBuy? I usually get my phones from BB but this time, I want to find out who will get it to me the quickest or how I can get it myself the quickest. I think price may be the same at both places.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
To me the important part is getting the trade in money, I am stuck at best buy because of it.

ReggieTee

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
To me the important part is getting the trade in money, I am stuck at best buy because of it.

They had their trade in values on display when I was in Best Buy Saturday evening. The ET4G only $86. Can get $200+ on eBay or Swappa. I'll be putting mine up for sale next week.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
If you buy the buy back Protection program you get 50% of the best buy retail price for your phone (699) in my case for 6 months, 40% for up to 11 months. So I should get 280 for mine.

byeblackberry

Jan 28, 2011
Visit site
If you buy the buy back Protection program you get 50% of the best buy retail price for your phone (699) in my case for 6 months, 40% for up to 11 months. So I should get 280 for mine.

How much did you pay for the buy back program. I heard the 32gb was available online at Sprint only.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I just called Best Buy and according to them, they have nothing in their system yet. Seeing how they carry all 4 carriers, they have a busy day in store for them, that's for sure!

On a side note, I called Sprint with another question but also asked how much the full retail price would be. The guy went and looked it up and said $399 and $499! Is it true? Who knows, sure would be nice for us off contract people!

danibal

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I just called Best Buy and according to them, they have nothing in their system yet. Seeing how they carry all 4 carriers, they have a busy day in store for them, that's for sure!

On a side note, I called Sprint with another question but also asked how much the full retail price would be. The guy went and looked it up and said $399 and $499! Is it true? Who knows, sure would be nice for us off contract people!

While I hope you're right, I can't imagine that the full retail price will be that low. My guess is it'll be 599 and 699.

scorpeo88

May 21, 2012
Visit site
went to best buy today in pittsburgh and the dude took my name, number, and carrier (sprint) down. he said he is going to add me first on the list if/when they have a pre-order. i would suggest doing the same thing.

june 21st...leggoooo

equishd

May 20, 2012
Visit site
went to best buy today in pittsburgh and the dude took my name, number, and carrier (sprint) down. he said he is going to add me first on the list if/when they have a pre-order. i would suggest doing the same thing.

june 21st...leggoooo

You know the guy?

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
I don't like "if/when". Best Buy Canada does pre orders, why not the US ones? Do the carriers want to sell them through their doors first before letting Best Buy have a crack at it? The Evo 4G LTE was available at Best Buy before it was at Sprint.

Hrmmm.. hope to hear some good news real soon!

Mikest

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
When I bought my ET4G at Best Buy I was returning my Photon, I hounded them every couple of days about a preorder and they just never did one. I came in on Launch day and got an ET4G with no worries. Actually I got two, one for my father as well. I'm not to worried about getting a pre-order.

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

You could more than that selling it...if the phone is in good shape. I sold my skyrocket a few weeks ago for almost $400.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Just checked the best buy website again and it's down for updates. Wonder what that means.

Reactions: matt0715

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Abdul Ali