Has anyone registered for the Samsung promos?

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I am about to give up at this point. Its been a month since I got the acceptance email. I just did the Samsung pay for $200 today too. Im guessing Ill have it on my phone for four weeks and hear nothing about it then just remove the app. I was really looking forward to the bundle though. Guess I should expect this being as my S Pen got broken and couldnt order one through Samsung who made the darn phone.

L0n3N1nja

Jan 11, 2014
Visit site
Signed up for the 299.99 worth of accessories. Never got the confirmation email but my stuff arrived a few weeks later.

Posted via the Android Central App

di_genius_7

Jun 25, 2013
Visit site
I just got my $50 check for registering samsung pay on my note 5 through tmobile promo , they said 2-4 wks but I got mine within a wk.

Android Central App

KelseyRo4

May 11, 2015
Visit site
Does anyone know if u can get the gifts of the season and the $200 off a Samsung. Com purchase promo too?

Posted via the Android Central App

amen_ra

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Submission sent 12/18/15

Submission accepted 1/6/16

Now I am guessing by this timeline that I will receive my $200 Ecertificate and $50 BBY GC by end of month, plan on getting the smartwatch Gear S2 and the VR goggles from BBY.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I signed up for the $100 Samsung Pay promotion back in November. Was able to use the credit in December. Ordered the Gear VR in December, was on back order til the beginning of January. Sometimes you just have to be a little patient.

anon(9410778)

Apr 15, 2015
Visit site
Like I said its been a month since I got the accepted email and have gotten nothing.

I submitted my info and got the confirmation immediately on the 16th of December. Nothing as of yet. I'm a bit jealous that others have gotten their rewards but not mad because I never had it to begin with. Just one less reason for me to go to best buy. Well thats just my luck. Now off to play the powerball.

byrds8

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
Actually got a reply from Prize Logic today. They said it was approved on 18 Dec and allow 4-6 weeks for delivery. I guess I should have it any day now up to two weeks rofl.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
Kinda sucks that some folk got all the prizes even on multiple devices. And others that got none or no reply. Im not bitter its whatever. Just sorta sucks. Lol

vm81

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
Looks like good news. Just received this from prize logic

Hello,

Our team has been working closely with Samsung in order to validate all submissions we have received for the Our $100 Gift to You Offer. We are happy to inform you that our team is working to ensure that everyone who has completed an eligible submission that is approved per the Terms and Conditions for this offer will receive a valid Reward eCertificate that can be redeemed at*Electronics & Appliances: Tablets, Smartphones, TVs | Samsung US.

If your submission is validated and approved after December 31st, and you have complied with the offer Terms and Conditions, you will be sent a $100 Reward eCertificate via email which may be redeemed at*http://www.Samsung.com*AND WILL NOW EXPIRE ON JANUARY 27, 2016.

All status updates regarding your submission will be sent to the email address which you used to register for this promotion. We strongly recommend that you check your spam and junk mail folders for these messages, as they will be automatically generated and may be filtered out of your inbox.*

The official Terms and Conditions for this Offer may be found here:*https://samsungpromotions.com/samsungpay100/en-us/Rules

I guess people haven't heard back after this email, atleast I havent.

Delirious D

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I got an email this evening about a reply email i sent last week. These seem to be just automated replies. :l

Hello,

We greatly appreciate your patience regarding your Samsung submission, and we apologize for the inconvenience that any delay in our response may have caused for you. Due to the overwhelming success of our Holiday promotions, it has been taking us longer than anticipated to provide a response for many of the inquiries that we have received. We would like to give you our assurance that we are making every effort to provide you with a response as soon as possible, as well as to improve the quality of the promotional experience that we provide.

All status updates regarding your Samsung submission will be sent to the email address which you used to register. We strongly recommend that you check your spam or junk mail folders for these updates if you cannot immediately locate them, as they are automatically generated and may possibly be filtered out of your inbox for that reason. In order to ensure that you receive these messages, we also recommend that you add both*noreply@prizelogic.com*andcustomersupport@prizelogic.com*to your email contacts list.

We are presently working closely with Samsung in order to validate all eligible submissions that we have received. As soon as this has been completed, you will be sent an email regarding the status of your submission.

We are working diligently in order to have this completed as quickly as possible, and it is our highest priority to provide you with an answer regarding your Samsung Offer.

Thank you,*
PrizeLogic Support

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I got my confirmation on the Flash Sale for the Samsung TV. Should be here in 4-6 weeks. Took a month for the confirmation/approved email though. I submitted it 12/20.

ecaaae1fb4fa71abaaae533d3e1437c9.jpg

henderjr

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I got my confirmation on the Flash Sale for the Samsung TV. Should be here in 4-6 weeks. Took a month for the confirmation/approved email though. I submitted it 12/20.

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160127/ecaaae1fb4fa71abaaae533d3e1437c9.jpg

Weird. I submitted mine on 12/23 (got my Note 5 on 12/22) and got that same email on 12/28. They seem to send these emails in no particular order! Haven't got anything since though it's been a month now so hopefully two weeks or less now!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rickness54