Has your MOTO X Cyber Monday Purchase Shipped Yet?

Plaz

Mar 17, 2012
Visit site
Ordered using a discount code on Monday 12/9 and received it in PDX today, 12/12. Nice job Moto and FedEx!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Why haven't I received mine that I ordered on 12/2?! It was supposed to be here 12/6 and it STILL hasn't even shipped yet! WTF?! I keep calling and chatting with customer service and NOBODY knows what is going on with my order. I don't get this at all. How are some people getting their phones who ordered days after me?

blacksapphire08

May 2, 2010
Visit site
Why haven't I received mine that I ordered on 12/2?! It was supposed to be here 12/6 and it STILL hasn't even shipped yet! WTF?! I keep calling and chatting with customer service and NOBODY knows what is going on with my order. I don't get this at all. How are some people getting their phones who ordered days after me?
Did you order one of the Dev editions? I heard those are being delayed, could be a couple weeks. It's possible they're waiting on another shipment. Just got mine yesterday and ordered it on the 4th (plain 16Gb version).

Hopefully they will make it right for you, Moto seems like a solid company when it comes to supporting customers.

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site

According to Motorola mobility there's a bunch that are done, but still need to be shipped. I think yours and mine are at the bottom of the pile.

Posted via Android Central App

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
According to Motorola mobility there's a bunch that are done, but still need to be shipped. I think yours and mine are at the bottom of the pile.

And apparently mine. It boggles my mind how people are just creating orders this week and are getting shipping notifications or receiving them. What, do they just randomly pick up a box and throw them on the truck? Mine, among many other have probably. Been sitting there, ready to ship for days.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Did you order one of the Dev editions? I heard those are being delayed, could be a couple weeks. It's possible they're waiting on another shipment. Just got mine yesterday and ordered it on the 4th (plain 16Gb version).

Hopefully they will make it right for you, Moto seems like a solid company when it comes to supporting customers.
No mine is a Moto Maker. This has been the absolute worst customer service I've ever received. I have called multiple times and they always say they will call me back within a specified amount of time and I have yet to be called back once. And when I do call, nobody can tell me what the hell is going on. They just see that it is ready to be shipped. They keep telling me that "upper level management has looked into and that it will be expedited" with no real answers.

I don't get how I would be at the bottom of the pile when I ordered it over a week ago... This is being handled very poorly.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
oh, that is strange. I would ask for a supervisor. Sounds like they lost your phone internally. I wouldn't be surprised if they did and it was employee theft.
I've spoken to lots of supervisors and nobody can tell me what is happening. It's just the same BS over and over again.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
The last supervisor I spoke with told me that she'd send me a free bluetooth headset (LA DEE FREAKN DA) for my troubles. I just received a shipping email for the headset. It is being shipped from the same exact warehouse that my phone is sitting in "ready and waiting to be shipped". WHY DON'T YOU JUST SEND ME MY MOTHER EFFING PHONE INSTEAD?! Seriously I don't get this one bit.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
I'm convinced Motorola just can't handle this kind of volume. The weather was just a convienant excuse for all these delays. Granted, it's a good excuse all things considered, but the way everything is being handle overall if horrible. Lack of proper communication, order arrivals (or lack-of) are everywhere. It's just crazy. There's no reason many of the people here have been delayed that long, when were seeing new people order and hgetting their phones at textual times.

svenEDGE

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I'm off work this weekend. If you guys all pool your money together and buy me a plane ticket, I'll fly to Texas and pick our phones up and then I'll send them to all you guys. I'm sure I can get them to you quicker than Motorola can :p

DayThyme

Banned
Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
So my phone shipped with 3 accessories bringing the total value of the package to $430. It was shipped 2day, no signature required. The $40 bluetooth headset did not make it into the package and just shipped FedEx 2 day, signature required.

Why would you require a signature for a $40 item and not for $430 worth of stuff? Makes no sense!

NoAck

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I'm off work this weekend. If you guys all pool your money together and buy me a plane ticket, I'll fly to Texas and pick our phones up and then I'll send them to all you guys. I'm sure I can get them to you quicker than Motorola can :p

Hmm, let's see. 40 people. $10 each...

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
Well, I just spoke to a Moto Rep (again and it's apparently ready for pick up from FedEx; I should have it tomorrow. But I'll have to wait for the tracking # to confirm that. Of course, I'll be leaving tomorrow morning, most likely before FedEx gets here. So that's irritating. Lol. Either they leave the package in the cold, as well as risk it being taken or I have to sign and I'll have to wait even longer to get it.

EggoEspada

Jul 17, 2010
Visit site
So despite speaking to three reps at different occasions yesterday that told me my phone wasn't shipped and another this morning that said it would ship today for tomorrow deliver, I have received my Moto X! Glad I finally got it, but WOW, how do you not realize what's going on with your customer's orders.