Have Optimus S, and also now Tablet...help with apps please!!

gilbequick

Jul 13, 2010
Visit site
OK so for Christmas I got an off brand Android tablet, in which the Android Market is not available. The other App stores are available, so they aren't an issue. On my LG Optimus S (rooted, CM7) I have paid for and downloaded a lot of apps. Is there a way I can take my PAID FOR apps from my Optimus and put them on my tablet. If someone doesn't want to discuss this publicly that's fine by me, PM's are cool. I'm not just a new guy posting in the section, I've been posting here for over a year now.

Some of the apps I paid for on the Android Market aren't available on other app marketplaces, so on the cheaper ones I wouldn't mind paying for them again, but some of them are more expensive (like Tasker, and a few games). Please help!

jondevere

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
Find a way to install the market. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Take this to your tablets forum, if there is one. They will know how to assist you better.

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Find a way to install the market. Otherwise, not gonna happen. Take this to your tablets forum, if there is one. They will know how to assist you better.

I've got a tablet recently by Craig. I borked it, wifi was broken. So I returned it for full price. :D

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Not to be a #@!&, but having been here for over a year, you must then be aware that there is a forum on here for just about every device. And beyond that, there are also software and OS ones, even a specific one for the marketplace. I would imagine they would know how to help you better. Maybe even try a search. Happy hunting...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raykv23