Have you received your post order $150/$200 credit?

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I should of been able to put it in a credit..
In case my TV or something went out in the next yr or two.
I don't listen to music unless I get in my car and go somewhere..
I'm retired..
Only place I normally go is for treatment.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
When I spoke to them today they said I should have an email by the end of today but I doubt it. It's weird because everything was right on point for the Note 20 pre-orders. Also don't forget about Rakuten. Unfortunately right now they are at 3 percent so hopefully they will kick it up to 10 once again.
Rakuten is 9% now. I reordered my tablet.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Keep in mind orders of the tablet now are shipping October 2

I actually canceled and reordered the s7 plus to get the Rakuten cash back, since I ordered the black tablet it's still going to ship on the 18th it's the mystic bronze that seems to be more popular and shipping in October, thanks again for posting about the Rakuten cash back.

PhabPhan

Oct 1, 2013
Visit site
I actually canceled and reordered the s7 plus to get the Rakuten cash back, since I ordered the black tablet it's still going to ship on the 18th it's the mystic bronze that seems to be more popular and shipping in October, thanks again for posting about the Rakuten cash back.
No problem. Hhmmm, now I'm reconsidering my color choice.

I went for the 512 cuz I wanted the 8gb in bronze and that was the only option. What did you get?

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
No problem. Hhmmm, now I'm reconsidering my color choice.

I went for the 512 cuz I wanted the 8gb in bronze and that was the only option. What did you get?

I Got the black 256 for the 8gb of ram I believe there was only 2 color choices available, yeah I just checked and only mystic silver and black are available but they both ship by the 18th

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
Finally got my 2 $150 credits from Samsung bought a Watch 3 in Silver and have not decided what I'm going to get with the other $150

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site
We got ours today :) I got the buds live; wife wants to try mine before she commits her $150 to a pair.

Nice, I tried the buds live and they're comfortable and they don't protrude out of your ear so much but I really liked the liberty pro 2 even though they look dorky.

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
I got my 2 codes for 200 dollars today. Bought 160 dollars worth, don't know if I will lose the other 40 dollars or not. Have no idea what I will get for the other 200 dollars. They limit you so much as what is allowed to get.

jmk32

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I had to contact customer service on a chat to get my credit. I used part of it to get a case when I ordered my phone. They told me I was supposed to use the whole credit when I ordered the phone. I told them that is not what I understood about the credit. They said because of the confusion, they'll send me the rest of my credit with a code. Pretty ridiculous but at least I got to use the rest of my credit - got the Galaxy Live 'beans'

larry1014

May 23, 2010
Visit site
Received the points and reward eCertificate code today - 2 separate emails. Phone was delivered 8/26.

Make sure you spend the entire amount or you lose the rest. I had 200 dollars and only spent 160 dollars and lost the rest. I will spend the next 200 dollars in full on whatever. Bummer of a deal.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Make sure you spend the entire amount or you lose the rest. I had 200 dollars and only spent 160 dollars and lost the rest. I will spend the next 200 dollars in full on whatever. Bummer of a deal.

I bought 2 phones.
Had a credit with best buy..
It was like 300.00 for each phone. For pre ordering.
Bought 2 sets of ear buds .
Lost the rest of the money..
Tried to buy the wife a watch.
She said she has no use for one.
She works from home.
Too bad you can't save it so if your TV goes out.