Have your ever heard Dolphin Browser

_X_

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
Yep, sometimes the browser goes good and bad. We are in the competitive market. I am using dolphin Browser on my smartphone. For the desktop, I am using IE and firefox.

Sorry I wasn't clear for dolphin I had set the user agent to identify itself as a desktop. So when I wanted to visit a site that did not have a mobile version I would use dolphin.

For sites that had mobile Web page I would use Chrome.

Posted via Android Central App

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I wasn't clear for dolphin I had set the user agent to identify itself as a desktop. So when I wanted to visit a site that did not have a mobile version I would use dolphin.

For sites that had mobile Web page I would use Chrome.

Dolphin can either use Desktop Mode or Android Mode to surf the internet. You can find out in Setting- User Agent.

FishenFool

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Dolphin can either use Desktop Mode or Android Mode to surf the internet. You can find out in Setting- User Agent.

And that is why I still have it installed. There are some sites that don't have proper options in mobile version and if away from real computer I use Dolphin's settings to load desktop site. This is only for sites that don't have a Desktop or full website link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app

Aug 24, 2013
Visit site
I used Dolphin browser for about a year until a few weeks ago. I wasn't having any issues with the browser, but was curious as to whether or not there were any better options. I gave Boat browser a try and haven't looked back since.

BrandonEnr7

Sep 24, 2010
Visit site
I used to use Dolphin Browser all the time back on my HTC EVO 4G. It was exactly what I needed as the stock HTC browser was not my first choice. Now that Google Chrome has come out for Android, I honestly haven't even thought of Dolphin since that switch to Chrome.

Haven't used Dolphin Browser in a while, but it was great when I used it. The developers were constantly releasing new features to build the functionality.

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
I used Dolphin browser for about a year until a few weeks ago. I wasn't having any issues with the browser, but was curious as to whether or not there were any better options. I gave Boat browser a try and haven't looked back since.

Yeah, good browser always worth a try and seems like women would like to try different skincare. How you feel about Boat Browser since now.

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, good things worth a try and seem like women always like to try different skincare. How you feel about Boat Browser since now.

asherking

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
And that is why I still have it installed. There are some sites that don't have proper options in mobile version and if away from real computer I use Dolphin's settings to load desktop site. This is only for sites that don't have a Desktop or full website link.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using AC Forums mobile app
yes!

Kim Johny

Sep 10, 2013
Visit site
Dolphin Browser is one of the best for Android, even better than Chrome, but I am currently using MiniBrowser Pro for speed, adblock, flash support and very simple and easy interface.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jameszang48