Having second thoughts about my custom build...is it too late to change?

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, so I picked the slate back but now I'm thinking I would prefer the black leather instead. My order just went into the assemble state this morning. Has anyone been able to get it changed past that point? I guess I should just call Motorola to find out. I want to avoid having to do a return.

reepS

Aug 7, 2013
Visit site
They send you an email saying you have one hour to cancel, just before they assemble it.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hi guys, so I picked the slate back but now I'm thinking I would prefer the black leather instead. My order just went into the assemble state this morning. Has anyone been able to get it changed past that point? I guess I should just call Motorola to find out. I want to avoid having to do a return.

Since its more than likely to late. After you get the phone you can have them send you a code to reorder a new design if you do not like it within 14 days of getting the device. Just an FYI.

Also I have the slate back and I love mine! Its very nice and looking and feeling! No matter what you end up with....Enjoy it! I love mine.

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the quick replies guys. cgardnervt, I chose slate because it looked really nice but then I read that it's somewhat hard and slippery. Have you had any issues with that? That was the main reason I was thinking of changing it.