Headphone jack & BT

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
I am not really an audiophile but am picky about clear crisp sound. If I get this phone or will spend about 2 hours a day pumping tunes. I have read that the N6 headphone jack wasn't that loud.
Is this true?
How is the Bt sound quality and range?
My other choice is Note 4 and I am seeing a bunch of threads about its Bt being really low.

Posted via the Android Central App

ODog2323

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
I haven't used Bluetooth yet, but the wired headphone volume is definitely low.

Good news for me is that I use PowerAmp to boost the volume and EQ the sound to my heart's content. Of course, that's only good for playing locally stored tunes.

AC App
Nexus 6

reb0957

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
Well that is horrible, I mostly use sirius app or Pandora. What can anyone day about Bt?

Posted via the Android Central App

cccoltsicehockey

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
I have been using mine with my Jaybird Bluebuds X headphones and the sound quality has been good enough for me. I have no complaints on the quality. I have not done any testing compared back and forth with my HTC M8 which I found to be the best phone for audio in all aspects (speakers, headphone jack, and bluetooth) of any device I have ever used.

The bluetooth strength though on the N6 does not seem to be as strong. I seem to get some seconds of cut out at a much shorter range than I would with my M8.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Very-Annoyed