Hear sporadic beep sound during phone call, Samsung Galaxy S9

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Samsung Galaxy S9 model, this has gone on for last few months. During a phone call, happens both outgoing/incoming, that my smartphone screen will flash- sort of like a notification came in I will hear a sound beep, on occasion when that beep happens it cuts the audio off of the call to the point that I cannot get back to the call I figured out by trial to turn the speakerphone on then off which opens the call back up. The other party does not hear the sound on their side, but they can tell when the audio goes away. I have tried so many different options in an attempt to figure this out to no avail. I am hearing impaired, I uninstalled allot of HA apps, I turned off all notifications, I turned off all options, I contacted my provider AT&T support- they never heard of this issue. I contacted Samsung support- they had me change he Do Not Disturb options- which I have on during the night time- but this interruption happens at all times. I have done a phone reset,,, as well as a factory reset- the only time I noticed it has not happen is when I do factory reset and do not restore the APPs from backup,, so I thought it was an APP but I uninstalled those I thought it came from... and I notice that when I turn off bluetooth in settings it does not happen. Today something new happened, while I was calling someone & the line was ringing- it beeped, screen lite up. This only happens while receiving/making a phone call.. Any suggestions is greatly appreciative