Question I hear them but they don't hear me question.

Toadman

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Hello, sorry if this is in the wrong place but I have a question. My Samsung A14 quit so I got a new Motorola Moto G 5G. When at home ALL of my calls are clear on my end but the person on the other end only hears bits and pieces of my voice, I constantly hear them say "hello" "hello", which is very irritating. I show full signal, I don't live in the sticks. I can make the same calls on my sons Samsung A21 with no issues. I had no issues with my old phone. I tried wifi on and off with no difference. Any ideas? I have Metro Pcs by the way but maybe not for long. Thanks. ( I haven't had a chance to go back to the Metro place yet).

Toadman

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Ok, I just got back from Metro. Of course everything looked good. They did a reset and told me to wait 30 minutes before using and if it keeps doing the issue they would replace it. We'll see.

Toadman

Aug 23, 2023
Visit site
Hello, thanks for the reply. Yes in the US, I'm in north Texas. I tried wifi on and off. I tried turning it on and off. Strange that I can use my sons Samsung A14 standing in the same place and it doesn't have the same issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jason S