HEART BPM Monitoring?

AirMech74

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I've turned monitoring to manual, and I've turned off the activity detection yet my watch is still constantly monitoring my BPm... What am I missing?

Reactions: Ranjen617

Laura Knotek

Moderator Captain
Jan 8, 2011
Visit site
Unfortunately, that watch is the 2021 model. It's very possible that there aren't many members here who still have that watch or ever had it in the first place. I don't have any advice because I've never owned that watch, but I just wanted you to know that you're not being ignored.

VidJunky

Dec 6, 2011
Visit site
I have and use the watch but have no idea how to prevent it from taking readings but I don't have an issue with it taking readings. The battery isn't stellar on the device anyway so I don't think turning it off will improve that much. In the meantime there are tons of videos on YouTube about how to get longer battery life out of the device which include how to set it to only take manual readings, so even if battery life is not your goal that would be the place to start. At least where I would start.

Best wishes

Reactions: Laura Knotek

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
You should see it in your settings on how often to check it. I have three of these and I just leave mine on but turn on airplane for much better battery life. I get about a day and a half on the 40mm and close to two days on both Classics.

Reactions: VidJunky

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thephilster001